- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute Of Technology (Indian School Of Mines) Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- Web Developer jobs in Dhanbad at Indian Institute Of Technology (Indian School Of Mines) Dhanbad- APPLY NOW
Web Developer jobs in Dhanbad at Indian Institute Of Technology (Indian School Of Mines) Dhanbad- APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 04, 2021 13:43 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Indian Institute Of Technology (Indian School Of Mines) Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Web Developer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 38,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Sub: Engagement of Web Developer purely on contractual basis in IIT (ISM), Dhanbad– regarding. Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad is inviting application for Web Developer in the office of Dean (IRAA) for engagement of a Web Developer purely on contractual basis, for three (3) years initi
1. Web Developer (purely on Contract) - 1 (One) No.
2. Qualification & Experience:
3. Job Description: To develop online portals for activities related to Alumni Affairs and International Relations, to manage the alumni database, and to develop the institute’s own social interaction platform (ISM Connect) using PHP, MYSQL, Node.js, React, CodeIgniter etc.
4. Remuneration: The Web Developer engaged will be paid a consolidated monthly remuneration of amount Rs.38,000/- (inclusive of all). No other facility, allowance etc. shall be admissible.
5. Increment: An annual increment maximum of up to 5% (maximum) on the monthly remuneration may be admissible subject to the suggestions of the performance review committee constituted by the competent authority.
General Terms and Conditions:
i. The engagement would be purely on contractual basis for a period of three years initially, subject to satisfactory performance, at the sole discretion of this Institute. Any claim for absorption at the regular position in the Institute will not be entertained at any point of time.
ii. The selected applicant shall be eligible for 08 days of Casual leave in a calendar year. 2.5 days Earned Leave shall also be admissible in a calendar month. This leave will not be carried forward in case the engagement period is extended by the Institute. Also, no payment in lieu of unutilised leave will be paid by the Institute at the time of expiry of contract.
iii. The Institute may terminate the services of the selected applicant in case he/she is unable to perform his/her duty to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
iv. The Institute shall also reserve the right to terminate the services of the selected applicant at any time without giving any notice and also without assigning any reason.
v. The selected applicant shall have to attend office six days a week.
vi. The selected applicant will be required to attend duty on Sundays and other Gazetted Holidays or may be asked to extend working hours, in case of exigencies. No extra remuneration will be admissible for the same.
vii. The applicant should be able to communicate in English and Hindi.
viii. The mode of test may be online.
ix. No TA/DA shall be admissible to the selected applicant for joining the assignment. The selected applicants will not be allowed any foreign travel at Institute’s expenses. However, he/she may be allowed TA/DA for travel inside the country in connection with official work assigned to him/her.
x. IIT(ISM) will not issue any postal letter[s] in respect of this advertisement. All communication will be made through IIT(ISM) website or by email only. Applicants are requested to check IIT(ISM) website and their email regularly.
xi. The selected applicants willing to relinquish his/her engagement, will have to give two months’ notice and handover all data/program/information available with him/her to the competent authority or the person authorized by the competent authority or have to deposit two months’ salary in lieu of the notice period. On mutual agreement this period may be changed (either increased or decreased)
xii. The Headquarters of the selected applicant will be at Dhanbad.
xiii. Any resultant dispute shall be settled within the jurisdiction of Dhanbad
Selection Procedure :
The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email.
How to Apply :
1. Interested and eligible candidates may send their applications along with supporting document(s) and experience certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma, duly filled in, to email@example.com The last date of receipt of such applications is 17th May 2021 till 05:00 pm.
No. AC/Developer(Contract)/2021 30th April, 2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute Of Technology (Indian School Of Mines) Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.