- Govt Jobs
- Indian Bank self employment Training Institute Recruitment 2021
- Watchman/ Gardner Jobs in Sitapur at Indian Bank self employment Training Institute - Apply Now
Watchman/ Gardner Jobs in Sitapur at Indian Bank self employment Training Institute - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 09, 2021 12:02 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Indian Bank self employment Training Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Watchman/ Gardner Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 6,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Sitapur Jobs, Shrawasti Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Indian Bank trust for Rural Developmen! (IBTRD) is running 37 Ipdian Bank Self Employment Training Institutes (INDSETIS) all over India. 1BTRD is now looking for engagement of faculty (Two), attendant (One) and watchman cum gardner (One) on contractual basis for a period of three years at Sitapur, Bahraich and Shrawasti locations.
1. Name of the Post: Watchman/ Gardner
2. No of Post: 01
3. Qualification: Should have passed 7th Standard Should have experience preferably in agriculture/ gardening/ horticulture.
4. Renumeration: Rs.6000/- per month with other applicable allowances.
5. Job Description of Staff at RSETIs: Watch and ward of the premises. Gardening work and maintenance and upkeep of the premises. In case of need to perform the duties of the attendant. Any other work entrusted by the Director from time to time.
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. The selected candidates will be engaged on contractual basis for a period of 3 years Subject to annual review and renewal. of contract once in a year and extendable for further 3 years based on the performance. During this period, his/her services may be terminated at any time at Trust discretion if his/her work and conduct are not found satisfactory or for any other reason whatsoever. It 1s however, to be clearly understood that the decision of the Trust about his/her work and conduct being satisfactory or otherwise or in terminating his/her services for any other reason whatsoever shall be final and binding upon him/her.
2. If there is any disciplinary action taken against any candidate in his/her earlier organization, the decision of the management of the Trust/RSETI regarding the selection of the said candidate, shall be final and binding.
3. Applicant shall apply for one post only in the prescribed format with full details (Enclosed).
4. The IBTRD reserves right to reject incomplete/ineligible application.
5. The IBTRD reserves right to cancel the selection process at any point of time.
6. Selected/ empanelled candidates shall be placed in waiting list for future absorption, if required.
7. Validity of the empanelled candidates shall be for a period of one year.
8. The duties and responsibilities of the faculty shall be as per entrusted by the IBTRD.
9. The candidate so engaged shall not during his/her period of engagement involve himself/herself directly or indirectly in any other business or employment while engaged by IBTRD and shall devote time and best skills and efforts in the service of the IBTRD.
10. The candidate shall do any duty entrusted to him and take precautions to safeguard the IBTRD goodwill/interest/property against negligence, mishandling or nonperformance during the course of his/her duties or otherwise.
11. The selected candidate will be required to join immediately at the center, in any case not later than 15days from the date of receiving the offer letter.
12. The selected candidate will be required to submit a medical fitness report signed by district level medical officer, prior to joining to confirm his/her current state of health.
13. If the candidate desires to withdraw his/her engagement as faculty he/she shall give one month notice to the IBTRD of his/her intention to do so.
14. Any misconduct will be dealt with disciplinary proceedings and suitable punishment including termination will be undertaken by the IBTRD.
15. The candidate shall at the time observe the secrecy about any information coming to his/her knowledge during the period of his/her engagement and shall not take any papers, books, documents, computer sottware materials or any other property of the IBTRD out of the work place/premises nor shall he/she is any way at time disclose, divulge to anybody or make public any information of the IBTRD. He/She shall be responsiblę for and shall take care of all books, computer software materials, documents or any other property/properties of the IBTRD generally and specifically entrusted to him/her
Selection Procedure :
1. Written Test
2. Personal Interview
3. Demonstration/ Presentation
How to Apply :
1. Important: Last date of receipt of application: 30.08.2021
2. Completed application with all the particulars supported by relevant certificates to be sent by Post/Regd. post to the address given below- The Deputy General Manager, Indian Bank Zonal Office Civil Lines, Sitapur Pin Code-261001
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Bank self employment Training Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.