Walkin Interview! KMC Recruitment 2020 for 140 Staff Nurse Vacancies, 17,220 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 05, 2020 14:35 PM | Sangeetha
|Company Name||Kolkata City NUHM Society Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse Jobs|
|No of Posts||140 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 17,220 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Kolkata City NUHM Society will engage the following personnel as mentioned below for its Urban Primary Health Centres in Kolkata City area purely on contractual basis.
1. Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
2. Remuneration: 17,220/- per month.
3. Essential Qualification:
(i) The candidate should have completed GNM training course from an institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council / West Bengal Nursing Council. OR
(ii) The candidate should have completed B.SC Nursing Course.
(iii) The candidates must be registered under West Bengal Nursing Council and must have proficiency in Bengali.
Selection Procedure :
1. On the basis of marks obtained on basic qualification and interview a panel will be prepared for engagement as per rule.
2. Scale of Scoring - Total 100 marks.
How to Apply :
1. The eligible candidates are requested to appear for Walk-in Interview and submit their application at Institute of Urban Management (ALAKAPURI), 36C, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata - 700019 in the prescribed format. They are also requested to carry a photocopy of the filled in application format. Date of Interview / Reporting Time : 16.03.2020 / 10.30 a.m. to 12:00.
2. All candidates have to enrol themselves on the above mentioned date. Walk-in Interview however may commence on next working day if the no. of candidates exceeds 200 (two hundred). No new applications will be accepted on the subsequent days of interview. Interested candidates must visit the official website of KMC - www.kmcgov.in to download application format and for other relevant information.
3. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled. The Essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same dose not entitles the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualifications must be completed on the date of submission of application.
4. The originals of each of the following documents as mentioned below and their photocopies (self attested) must be brought at the time of Interview: (i) Photo proof Identity card and proof of Address (Passport/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar) (ii) Age Proof of Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate) (iii) All mark sheets (including inteship wherever applicable) and pass certificates of GNM / B.SC Nursing. Madhyamik, H.S and graduation marksheets other than nursing are not required. (iv) Caste Certificate.
5. All candidates have to enrol themselves on the stipulated date. Walk-in Interview may commence on next working day if the no. of candidates exceeds 200. The first 200 candidates only will be interviewed on the stipulated date. No new applications will be accepted, only who will enrol themselves on the stipulated date will be entertained.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Kolkata City NUHM Society, please click on the Apply Now button below.