Walkin Interview ITBP Recruitment 2020 - General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies - 75000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 07, 2020 12:02 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||ITBP Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||General Duty Medical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||14 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gautam Buddha Nagar Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
1. Position: General Duty Medical Officer
2. Qualification: A recognised medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule of Part II of the Third Scheauled (other than that licentiate qualificalions) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedules should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
3. Salary: Rs 75,000/- p.m.
TOP MNCs Now Hiring!!! 2 Lakhs Jobs Available - Submit Your Resume Now
1. RRB Recruitment 2020 - 6,000+ Clerk,Assistant,More vacancies Across India - Apply Now
2. SSC Recruitment 2020 - 4,000+ LDC,UDC,Junior Engineer,More vacancies Across India - Apply Now
3. Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 - 100+ Officer,VAO, More vacancies - 21,000 - 42,000 Salary - Apply Now
4. Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020 - 188 Management Trainee vacancy Across India - 24,900 - 50,500 Salary - Apply Now
5. Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020 - 6,000+ Trainee vacancies Across India - Apply Now
Selection Procedure :
1. Medical Examination:- Candidates will be medically exarnineci by a board of Medica!Officers detailed for the purpose. Appointment will be subject to medical fitness,
How to Apply :
1. Walk In Interview will be held on 24/03/2020.
2. The Inspector General Medical Referral Hospital, ITBP, Camp, Vill-Suthania, Surajpur, Greater Noida. Gautam Budh Nagar, (UP) , 201306.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ITBP, please click on the Apply Now button below.