WalkIn Interview! BARC Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Medical Officer Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 18, 2020 09:33 AM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||BARC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Medical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Position: Medical Officer(Dental) on Locum Basis
2. Qualification B.D.S. from a recognized University
3. Experience 3 years of working experience in a Government recognized Institute after completion of Internship acquiring BDS Degree(certificate to the same can be attached). Basic computer knowledge is preferred as the MOs will have to enter patient’s medical data in the computer.
4. Emoluments : Rs.38029/- plus DA(pre-revised)) admissible to SO/C(Medical Officer).
5. Nature of appointment Locum (Leave vacancy)
Selection Procedure :
If the response of the candidates is more than 20, the candidates will be screened in based on highest marks obtained in final exam
How to Apply :
1. Candidate should bring original certificates of educational qualification and experience and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph. Divisional Office in the hospital will not attest the certificates
2. Day & Date of Interview and Time of Interview: Thursday 20.2.2020 at 10.30 hrs.Reporting time for Interview. Forms will be issued from 0830 hrs on the same day and will not be issued after 0930 hrs
3. Conference Room no.1 BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BARC, please click on the Apply Now button below.