Vocational Instructor Jobs in Ludhiana at Central Employment Exchange - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 11:25 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Vocational Instructor Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 112,400 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Ludhiana Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||21/09/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Punjab Govt Jobs|
Application for the post of Vocational Instructor (Hosiery) is to be sent to Assistant Director (Employment), National Career Service Centre for Differently Abled, DGE, MIo Labour & Employment, Govt. of India, NSTI Campus, Gill Road, Ludhiana-141003.
1. Name of the Post: Vocational Instructor (Hosiery) Group "B" Non Gazetted under Central Civil Services
2. No of Post: (01) UR
3. Pay Band Pay Matrix Rs. 35400-112400/- (Pay level-6 as per 7th CPC)
4. Qualification Essential: Matriculation or equivalent. National trade certificate in appropriate Trade OR National Apprenticeship certificate in appropriate Trade or its equivalent certificate in appropriate Trade with at least 3 years practical experience in appropriate Trade (Preference will be given to the candidate who have trained in advance certificate from Advanced Training Institute for the instructor in appropriate trade)
5. Desirable: Duties:
a) Evaluation training of PWDs and maintain records such as attendance and progress register. Assign work to the PWDs as per the evaluation plan chart drown by the psychologist/ workshop foreman. Proper maintenance and upkeep of machinery, Tools and equipment and raw materials etc. of his trade maintaining various registers like to an equipment register, raw material register, finished good registers etc. and submitting the same the Workshop Foreman and the Head of the Centre for proper and periodical check up. Initiate formalities for the grant of stipend / scholarship such as filling of forms enclosures etc.
b) Developing, adequate work sample evaluation models and assessing the functional of suitability of the clients on the basis of simulated work condition. Evaluation of the clients as per the requirement of the various jobs in the employment market. Advising the head of the Centre through Workshop Foreman about modification in the Machines and equipment keeping in view the degree and type of disability. Administering monthly and quarterly test for review of training and reporting about their progress in the achievement of skills.
6. Place of work: Ludhiana (Punjab).
Instruction and Additional Information for Candidates:
1. Separate applications are required for each post quoting advertisement no. and sl. no. of the post.
2. Self-attested photocopies of educational/reservation categories/experience certificates etc., if any, should be enclosed with the application.
3. Upper age limit relaxable for SCIST/OBC, EX-SERVICEMEN, Physically Handicapped, Widow, Divorce Women and Women judicially separated from their husband and Govt. servants etc. as per rules.
4. Only those SC/ST candidates who are not employed anywhere will be paid TA for attending interview, if admissible under rules.
5. Application in any case should not be sent to Central Employment Exchange/Local Exchange
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Applications are invited for the following post(s) by various employers indicated in the advertisement within 60 days of date of advertisement in the prescribed format given at the end of the advertisement. Applications received after due date will not be considered.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Central Employment Exchange, please click on the Apply Now button below.