Vice Chancellor jobs in Amethi at RGNAU - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 18, 2021 14:45 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||RGNAU Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Vice Chancellor Jobs|
|No of Posts||various|
|Salary||Rs. 210,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Faizabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||28/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Appointment of Vice-Chancellor of Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University (RGNAU)
1. Post: Vice-Chancellor
2. The Vice- Chancellor, being the academic as well as administrative head, is expected to be:
i. A visionary with proven leadership qualities, administrative capabilities as well as teaching and research credentials
ii. Having outstanding academic record throughout and a minimum of 10 years’ experience as Professor in a University or 10 years’ of experience in a reputed research and/or academic administrative organisation with proof of having demonstrated academic leadership or having 10 years’ experience at senior management level in the field of aviation education, aviation research, airline or airport administration, airport management or airlines
3. Salary and Service Conditions
a. As per provisions of Clause 4 of the RGNAU First Statutes, 2016 the appointment of Vice Chancellor shall be for five years.
b. The post carries a pay of Rs. 2,10,000/- (Fixed) per month with Special Allowance of Rs. 11,250/- and other usual allowances.
c. The terms and conditions of the Services will be those as set forth in the Act, Statutes of the University
Procedure for appointment
1. Appointment will be made from a panel of names recommended by a Committee constituted under the provisions of Act and Statutes of the University
2. The advertisement and the format of application are available on the websites of MoCA (https://www.civilaviation.gov.in/) and RGNAU (https://www.rgnau.ac.in/).
3. Application Fee is to be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University payable at Raebareli:
a. Categories: General/OBC Rs. 1000/-, SC/ST/PWD Nil
4. Application Fee can also be paid through online mode such as NEFT, IMPS, UPI etc. to the following bank account of RGNAU and in such case the candidate shall submit a copy of the payment confirmation / transaction details as part of their application
a. Beneficiary name: Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University
b. Bank Name & Branch: State Bank of India, IGRUA, Fursatganj, Amethi, Uttar Pradesh
c. Bank Account No.: 38219420879
d. IFSC Code: SBIN0011487
e. MICR code: 229002054
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Applications in the prescribed format complete in all respects should be sent by Registered/Speed post to “Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University (RGNAU), Fursatganj, Amethi, Uttar Pradesh-229302”. The applications along with prescribed fee, self-attested photocopies of all educational certificates and experience certificates must reach the University latest by 1700 hrs. on 28 May 2021.
2. The details of the above posts, with regard to the age limit, essential qualification and experience etc. along with prescribed format for application, are available in the website of Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University (www.rgnau.ac.in). Corrigendum, if any, shall be published only on RGNAU website. Please refer to the website from time to time.
Advt No. RGNAU/5156/1/ADMIN/152 28 April 2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from RGNAU, please click on the Apply Now button below.