UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021 Notification Out!!! Check More Details Here
Last updated: Aug 04, 2021 18:42 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||UPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Exam Name||Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021 Jobs|
|No of Posts||339 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||24/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
1. Name of the Exam: Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021
2. No of Post: 339
3. Educational Qualifications:
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering. Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
4. Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at IMA and OTA. Rs 56,100/-p.m.* (Starting pay in Level 10) (On successful commissioning, the pay in the Pay matrix of the Officer commissioned shall be fixed in first Cell of Level 10 and the period of training shall not be treated as commissioned service and arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for the training period shall be paid to cadets.)
Selection Procedure :
1. Announcement Of The Results Of The Written Examination, Interview Of Qualified Candidates, Announcement Of Final Results And Admission To The Training Courses Of The Finally Qualified Candidates.
2. The Union Public Service Commission shall prepare a list of candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as fixed by the Commission in their discretion. Candidates who are declared successful in the written exam will be detailed for intelligence and personality test at the Service Selection Board based on their preference by the respective service HQ.
3. Candidates Who Qualify In The Written Exam And Given Their First Choice As Army (Ima/ota) Are Required To Register Themselves On The Recruiting Directorate Website Www.joinindianarmy.nic.in In Order To Enable Them To Receive Call Up Information For Ssb Interview. Those Candidates Who Have Already Registered On The Recruiting Directorate Website Are Advised Not To Register Again.
4. The email ID registered with DG Recruiting website i.e. www.joinindianarmy,nic.in and that given to UPSC must be same and unique to the applicant. Results of the test conducted by Service Selection Board will hold good for all the courses [i.e. Indian Military Academy (DE) Course, Dehradun, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala Course, Air Force Academy (Pre-Flying) Course, Hyderabad and SSC (NT) Course at OTA, Chennai] for which the candidate has qualified in the written exam, irrespective of the service HQ conducting it.
5. Twostage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and intelligence Test has been introduced at Service Selection Boards.
6. All the candidates will be put to stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centres. Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests and all those who fail to pass stage one, will be returned. Only those candidate who qualify at stage two will be required to submit photocopy each of:—
(i) Matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth,
(ii) Bachelors Degree/Provisional Degree alongwith mark sheets of all the years/semesters in support of educational qualification. Candidates will appear before the Services Selection Board and undergo the test there at their own risk and will not be entitled to claim any compensation or other relief from Government in respect of any injury which they may sustain in the course of or as a result of any of the tests given to them at the Services Selection Board whether due to the negligence of any person or otherwise. Candidates will be required to sign a certificate to this effect on the form appended to the application.
7. To be acceptable, candidates should secure the minimum qualifying marks separately in (i) written examination and (ii) SSB test as fixed by the Commission and Service Selection Board respectively in their discretion. The candidates will be placed in the order of merit on the basis of the total marks secured by them in the written examination and in the SSB tests. The form and manner of communication of the result of the examination to individual candidates shall be decided by the Commission in their discretion and the Commission will not enter into correspondence with them regarding the result.
8. Success at the examination confers no right of admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy or the Officers' Training Academy as the case may be. The final selection will be made in order of merit subject to medical fitness and suitability in all other respects and number of vacancies available.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply online by using the website http://upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A). Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
2. The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
3. Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test/SSB.
4. Last Date For Submission And Withdrawal Of Applications:
(i) The Online Applications can be filled upto 24th August, 2021 till 6:00 PM.
(ii) The online Applications can be withdrawn from 31.08.2021 to 06.09.2021 till 6.00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of Applications is available.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from UPSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.