UCIL Recruitment 2020 - Trade Apprenticeship Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Nov 25, 2020 13:46 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||UCIL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Trade Apprenticeship Jobs|
|No of Posts||30 Posts|
|Job Location||Cuddapah Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||16/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
ADVT. No. 01/2020 Uranium Corporation of India Limited [UCIL], Tummalapalle invites applications from Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates for trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act- 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992. A total number of 30 [Thirty] vacancies as per distribution of vacancy details given below:
1. Post Name: Trade apprenticeship
2. Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices: Designated Trades and Eligible ITI Trades:
a. Fitter - 08
b. Electrician - 08
c. Welder [Gas & Electric] - 03
d. Turner/Machinist - 03
e. Mechanic Diesel - 04
f. Carpenter - 02
g. Plumber - 02
3. Total No of Posts: 30
4. Qualification: Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/EWS candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
5. Previous Training: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrollment.
6. Payment of Stipend to Apprentices: The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].
7. Accommodation: Selected candidates will have to make their own arrangements for accommodation during Apprenticeship period.
a) Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be considered for engagement as Apprentice. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for engagement as Apprentices. The selection process can be cancelled/suspended/restricted/enlarged/modified without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
b) The application is liable for rejection at any stage of training process in case of suppression/furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, unsigned or incomplete application and/or application received after closing date for receipt by speed post only.
c) Preference shall be given to candidates belonging to Land Displaced Category/Project affected area [as per R&R Policy] and Employees [who are working in any unit of UCIL] Wards.
d) Candidates holding ITI certificate can only apply. Those candidates awaiting their certificates are NOT eligible to apply for the above apprentice training.
Selection Procedure :
Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
How to Apply :
1. Typed applications giving full details as per the prescribed ‘Format’ available in UCIL website [www.uraniumcorp.in]. The applications should be accompanied by Xerox copy of
[a] SSC Board certificate/ Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth
[b] ITI pass Certificates and marks sheets
[c] Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL]/EWS only]
[d] Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only.
[e] Aadhar Card and PAN card (Compulsory)
[f] One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm.
2. Duly filled in prescribed application complete in all respect along with all required documents should be sent through SPEED POST only on or before 16/12/2020 and addressed to Manager [E/P/A], Uranium
Corporation of India Limited, Tummalapalle Village, PO : Mabbuchintalapalle, Vemula Mandal, Dist : Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh– 516 349.
3. Applications received after due date and incomplete applications will be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. The last date for submission of application is 16/12/2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from UCIL, please click on the Apply Now button below.