NO Exam!!! UCIL Recruitment 2020 - 200+ Apprenticeship Trainee Vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Now
Last updated: Nov 20, 2020 14:31 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||UCIL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Apprenticeship Training Jobs|
|No of Posts||244 Posts|
|Job Location||Purbi Singhbhum Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
ADVT. No.03/2020. Enrollment for Apprenticeship Training in Designated Trades for the year (2020-21 Batch). Uranium Corporation of India Limited [UCIL], Jaduguda invites applications from Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates for trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act- 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992. A total number of 244 [Two Hundred Forty Four] vacancies as per distribution of vacancy details given below:-
1. Post Name: Apprenticeship Training
2. No of Post: 244 [Two Hundred Forty Four]
3. Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices and Eligible ITI Trades:
i. Fitter - 80
ii. Electrician - 80
iii. Welder [Gas & Electric] - 40
iv. Turner/Machinist - 15
v. Instrument Mechanic - 10
vi. Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV - 10
vii. Carpenter - 05
viii. Plumber - 04
4. SC/ST, EWS and OBC [NCL] : Vacancies for SC/ST, EWS & OBC [NCL] candidates are reserved in accordance with Section 3A(1) & (2) and Section 3B (1) & (2) both of Chapter II of Apprentices Act-1961 read with Schedule II A of Rule 5 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
5. For Physically Handicapped : 3% of vacancies for Apprenticeship training are reserved in accordance with Section 3.6.2 Chapter III of Apprenticeship Training Manual.
6. Eligibility Condition: a) Qualification : Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/EWS candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
7. Previous Training : Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrolment
8. Payment of Stipend to Apprentices : The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].
9. Accommodation: Selected candidates will have to make their own arrangements for accommodation during Apprenticeship period.
10. Employment: As per Apprentices Act, 1961, it shall NOT be obligatory for UCIL to employ Apprentices on completion of training. There are no provisions for providing direct employment in UCIL on completion of apprenticeship training.
a) Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be considered for engagement as Apprentice. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for engagement as Apprentices. The selection process can be cancelled/ suspended/ restricted/ enlarged/ modified without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
b) The application is liable for rejection at any stage of training process in case of suppression/furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, unsigned or incomplete application and/or application received after closing date for receipt by speed post only.
c) Preference shall be given to candidates belonging to Land Displaced Category/ Project affected area [as per R&R Policy] and Employees [who are working in any unit of UCIL] Wards.
d) Candidates holding ITI certificate can only apply. Those candidates awaiting their certificates are NOT eligible to apply for the above apprentice training
Selection Procedure :
Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
How to Apply :
1. Typed applications given full details as per the prescribed ‘Format’ available in UCIL website [www.uraniumcorp.in].
2. The applications should be accompanied by Xerox copy of
a. SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth
b. ITI pass Certificates and Marks Sheets
c. Caste Certificate [for SC/ ST / OBC [NCL]/ EWS only]
d. Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only
e. Aadhaar Card & Pan Card [Compulsory]
f. One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm.
3. Dully filled in prescribed application complete in all respect along with all required documents should be sent through Speed Post Only on or before 10.12.2020 and addressed to General Manager [Inst./Pers.&IRs/Project], Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832102, Applications received after due date and incomplete applications will be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. The last date of submission of application is 10/12/2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from UCIL, please click on the Apply Now button below.