UCIL Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Winding Engine Driver, Blaster, more Vacancies - 32,633 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 20, 2020 17:27 PM | Suganya
|Company Name||UCIL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Winding Engine Driver/ Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant/ Blaster Jobs|
|No of Posts||21 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 32,180 - Rs. 32,633 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Purbi Singhbhum Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy invites applications from suitable Indian Nationals for the post as mentioned below : UCIL invites applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for recruitment Through Online Mode for the post details given below:
1. Name of the Post: Boiler-cumCompressor Attendant-A: 03 UR-01, OBC(NCL)- 01 ST-01
i. Essential Qualification: Matric with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 yr experience as in-charge with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of a single boiler with steam pipes of any type or capacity of two or more boilers in a battery or many separate individual boilers whose total minimum heating surface is 300 Sq.mtr. Should be conversant with operation of oil fired boilers
ii. Scale of Pay/Total monthly emoluments: Rs.32180/-( B.P – Rs.28390 + DA – Rs.3790/-) in the Scale of Pay of Rs.28390 - 3% - 44230/-
iii. Age: UR-30 years OBC(NCL) – 33 years ST – 35 years
2. Winding Engine Driver-B: 14 UR-07, OBC(NCL)– 02, SC-02 & ST-03
i. Matric or equivalent. The candidate must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. The candidate should have more than 03 years working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
ii. age: UR-32 yrs OBC(NCL) – 35 yrs SC/ST – 37 yrs
iii. Before joining service, the shortlisted candidate will have to undergo initial medical examination and subject to be found fit by the Company’s Medical Officer as per the Medical Attendance Rules of the company
3. Blaster-B: 04 UR-02, SC-01 & ST-01
i. Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster in a Underground Metal Mines. Candidates should be well conversant in explosive Electrical blasting.
ii. Age: UR-32 yrs. SC/ST – 37 yrs
4. Scale of Pay/Total monthly emoluments: Winding Engine Driver-B/Blaster-B: Rs.32633/- (B.P. – Rs.28790 + DA – Rs.3843) in the scale of Pay of Rs.28790 - 3% - 44850/-
1. Management reserves the right to increase/decrease/cancel the number of posts notified depending upon the circumstances. Minimum marks/percentage wherever prescribed may be increased/decreased depending upon the response of the advertisement.
2. Candidates must possess required qualification as on 30.04.2020.
3. Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for written/Trade Test. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/restricted/enlarged/ modified without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
4. UCIL shall not be responsible for any delay in submission of application within specified time. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. No correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates who have not been shortlisted/selected.
5. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression/furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, unsigned or incomplete application and/ or application received after closing date.
6. Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category of OBC(NCL), SC or ST shall necessarily submit a copy of valid caste certificate, in a proforma prescribed by Government of India, as the case may be from a Competent Authority in the event of short listing.
7. Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on UCIL’s Website. No further press advertisement will be published. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit UCIL’s Website regularly for this purpose.
Selection Procedure :
1. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date (30- April-2020). Admission to Computer based On-line Examination will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents, if shortlisted, at a later stage.
2. Computer Based On-line Examination: The On-line Exam will be held for duration of 02 Hours (in one sitting) consisting of General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English and Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each Paper. Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any typographical error in Hindi, the English version of the question shall be considered as valid.
3. Component of the Test: i) General English-10 marks;
ii) General Knowledge/ Awarness-10 marks
iii) Reasoning-10 Marks
iv) Numerical Ability -10 marks
v) Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)-80 Marks
4. Candidates are required to appear in the All India Computer based Test at their own expenses. Management reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for Computer Based Test. Final selection will be based on the consolidated merit of Computer Based Test keeping in view the provision of reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH
How to Apply :
1. i. The candidates shall apply online at www.uraniumcorp.in ( recruitment link) as per the qualifications and eligibility criteria mentioned.
ii. A candidate can apply for one discipline only. Application of candidates applying for more than one discipline will summarily be rejected. In case of multiple applications, the last application would be considered as final and all other applications made prior to the last-one, shall be treated as null and void.
2. Opening date for On-line Registration of Applications 10.08.2020 : 10.00 AM
3. Tentative Date of Computer Based On-line Examination: To be notified later
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from UCIL.To Apply for the job posting from UCIL, please click on the Apply Now button below.