- Govt Jobs
- Kolkata District TB Control Society Recruitment 2021
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor Jobs in Kolkata at Kolkata District TB Control Society - Apply Now
Tuberculosis Health Visitor Jobs in Kolkata at Kolkata District TB Control Society - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 16, 2021 12:45 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Kolkata District TB Control Society Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Tuberculosis Health Visitor Jobs|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Applications are hereby sought from the eligible candidates for the selection of the following posts of National Tuberculosis Elimination Program (NTEP) under Kolkata District TB Control Society (Kolkata Municipal Corporation) on purely contractual basis, as per norms of State NUHM Society of West Bengal.
1. Post Name: Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV)
2. Name of the Programme: NTEP
3. No of Vacancy: 04
4. Monthly Consolidated Renumeration: Rs 18000
5. Essential Qualification: I. Graduate OR 2. Intermediate (10+2) and and experience of working as MPW/LHV/ANM/ Health worker / Certificate or higher course in Health Education /Counselling 3. Tuberculosis health visitor's recognized course 4. Certificate Course in computer operations (minimum two months)
6. Preferential Qualification: Training course forMPW recognized sanitary Inspectors course
7. Job Responsibilities:
i. Ensure regularity of DOT for all types of TB patients, as per NTEP guidelines Responsible for decentralization of DOT services and supervision of DOT Centres in theassigned geographic area Verify address of all diagnosed TB patients and educate patients and their families on theplan of treatment. Arrange time and place for DOT, according to the patient's convenience.
ii. Ensure that follow-up smear/cuIture/DST examinations of sputum are carried out as per thestipulated schedule. 5. Maintain the Treatment Card and record information & transfer this information to the originalTreatment Card at the CHC/PHC/DMC/treatment centre during periodic meetings. Assist the DTO in establishing TB Surveilance systems(TB Case Notification activities, ICT)
Selection Procedure :
1. Scoring system for eligibility for the interview will be as per State Health Samity Govt of West Bengal Norms, Essential Qualification and Academics 30, Experience 10 and preferential Qualilication 10.
2. After interview, short listed STLS and LTs will also have PRACTICAL EXAMS before final selection.
How to Apply :
I. Candidate has to mail scan copies their application form with all relevant Self attested documents by registered post or by hand to the address, Office of the CTO, Tangra Chest Clinic, 15 Gobindo Khatick Road, Kolkata 46 within 31st July 2021 - 3 PM
2. May e mail the scanned documents email@example.com (due to covid and lockdown situation) also within 31st July 21 -3 PM.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Kolkata District TB Control Society, please click on the Apply Now button below.