TSCAB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online TSCAB Faculty vacancy 2023 online application form available at tscab.org - News
Last updated: Feb 11, 2022 10:55 AM | V Sruthi
TSCAB Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||TSCAB Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Faculty Jobs|
|No of Posts||3 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/02/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Faculty in TSCAB Cooperative Training Institute (TSCAB-CTI).
1. Name of the Post: Faculty
2. Basic Criteria: Candidate should have worked in AGM & above cadres in TSCAB (OR) in DGM & above cadre in DCCBs in the state of Telangana (OR) in the cadre of Scale-IV (of IBA) and above, in public/private sector banks/Regional Rural Banks.
3. Minimum Educational Qualification:
a) Graduate with CAIIB/ Diploma in Cooperative Business Management; (or)
b) Chartered or Cost Accountant; (or)
c) Post graduate in any discipline;
d) Preference will be given to the candidates who have passed CTFC certification of C-PEC, BIRD, Lucknow, otherwise, the selected candidate has to necessarily pass the CTFC certification, within a period of one year upon selection.
e) Applicant must be conversant with the computer/multimedia tools and other state of the art methods of teaching. f) Knowledge of Telugu language is essential.
i. Atleast 8 (eight) years’ work experience in the cadre of Scale II and above (of IBA);
ii. The candidate should have good exposure in any one or more of areas of specialization viz., IT, Banking, Loaning – Short and Medium credit, Investment credit, Micro finance, accountancy, HR.
iii. Experience as Faculty is desirable.
5. No. of Vacancies: 03 Vacancies.
6. Contract Period: The period of contractual appointment will be initially for a period of 3 years, subject to review of performance every year.
7. Remuneration and other perks & allowances: Consolidated remuneration of Rs.50,000/- per month + conveyance allowance as decided by TSCAB from time to time.
8. Job location: Place of posting would be at TSCAB CTI, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad. However, Faculty will be required to visit other locations to conduct on-location trainings at DCCBs, PACS, etc., as decided by TSCAB CTI.
a) Candidate who has retired on superannuation/VRS from banking industry having requisite academic and professional qualifications with good communication skills will be preferred.
b) Candidate should have retired in AGM & above cadres in TSCAB and in DGM & above cadre in DCCBs in the state of Telangana.
c) In other Banks, candidates should have retired as Scale-IV (of IBA) Officers and above having at least 8 years of experience in the cadre of Scale-II and above.
d) Aptitude for teaching.
1. Undertaking Training Needs Analysis.
2. Assisting in preparation of a training plan of Client Institutions as also of the CTI.
3. Specification of training areas for CTI and those for outside training institutions.
4. Identification of levels of trainables.
5. Designing programmes specific for different categories of trainables’ in the subject areas and appropriate approvals thereof.
6. Standardisation of Program through C-PEC.
7. Preparation and Announcement of Training Calendar of CTI.
8. Mobilization of Trainables to different programs from various cooperative institutions.
9. Periodic Review and Up-dation of Teaching / Training material and Reading / Reference material.
10. Computer-based data-base management & analysis for programs/seminars etc.
11. Preparation of research / status papers.
12. Organisation of Consultancies and Project Work for Cooperative Institutions.
13. Conduct of Seminars / Workshops on Subjects of Topical Importance in CTI or on sponsorship from StCB or State Cooperative Union or other organisations.
14. Conduct of Exposure Tours of Participants.
15. Visiting Faculty Assignments in other Institutions.
16. Own enrichment by way of attending Training / Seminars / Workshops in other institutions.
17. General Support in administrative and establishment aspects of CTI
Selection Process for TSCAB Recruitment 2023
1. The selection of faculty will be done by the Selection Committee through a selection process. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview. TSCAB reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Interview after preliminary screening/ short listing with reference to candidates’ qualification, experience, profile vis-a-vis job requirements, etc.
2. All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process will be provided only on the bank’s website https://tscab.org/ from time to time.
How to Apply TSCAB Recruitment 2023 at tscab.org?
1. The application fee of Rs. 500/- shall be paid through Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque only in favor of Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd., payable at Hyderabad.
2. Interested candidates may submit their application form, in the prescribed format containing passport size photo (application format is available in the Bank’s website https://tscab.org/), along with documents supporting proof of age, educational qualification, experience, and prescribed fee through Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque on or before 25.02.2022, 5:00 PM.
3. The application should be addressed to the General Manager (HRD), Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd, D.No. 4-1-441, Troop Bazar, Hyderabad – 500 001 and the envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application For The Post Of Faculty On Contractual Basis For TSCAB Cooperative Training Institute”.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from TSCAB,please click on the Apply Now button below.