- Govt Jobs
- Mahabubnagar District Cooperative Central Bank Limited Recruitment 2023
- Assistant Manager Job Vacancy in Mahabubnagar at TSCAB - Apply Now
Mahabubnagar District Cooperative Central Bank Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Assistant Manager vacancy 2023 online application form available at tscab.org - News
Last updated: Feb 21, 2022 03:49 PM | J Divya
Mahabubnagar District Cooperative Central Bank Limited Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Mahabubnagar District Cooperative Central Bank Limited Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||7 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 26,080 - Rs. 57,860 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mahabubnagar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||06/03/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for Appointment to the posts of ‘Assistant Manager’ in The Mahabubnagar District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., Mahabubnagar
1. Post Name: Assistant Manager
2. No of Post: 07
3. Pay Scale & Emoluments: The Scale of Pay for the post of Assistant Manager, at present, is Rs. 26080-1230/2-28540-1490/12- 46420-1740/2-49900-1990/4-57860 (21 stages) + 3 Stagnation increments at the rate of Rs.1990/- each biannually after reaching maximum in the scale.
4. Eligibility Criteria: The DCC Bank has its area of operations within the District and as such all positions are within the District only.
5. Educational Qualification (as of 01.02.2022):
(i) Graduation in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks, or Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate marks. Note: The percentage of marks in graduation shall be arrived at by dividing the aggregate/total marks obtained by the candidate in all subjects, as graded by the concerned University/Board, with the aggregate maximum marks of the examination passed for all years of the examination. In case, the Universities or Boards award marks in the form of grades, such Grades will be considered to the equivalent percentage specified above as per the rules of the Universities or Boards.
(ii) Essential: Proficiency in the Telugu Language (The candidate should have studied Telugu as one of the subjects in any class upto 10th Class. Supporting document will be verified at the time of appointment).
(iii) Knowledge of English is required
(a) In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected. After uploading the left thumb impression / hand written declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and reupload his/ her thumb impression / hand written declaration, prior to submitting the form.
(b) After registering online, candidates are advised to take a print out of their system generated online application forms.
(c) The link for registration of application will be open on our website https://karimnagardccb.org or https://tscab.org on the dates indicated at the top of this notification (19.2.2022 to 6.3.2022).
(d) Candidates are advised to ensure that they click on the appropriate DCC Bank logo of the DCC Bank to which they intend to apply.
(e) There is a provision to save and then edit the application. Once submitted, the application cannot be edited.
(f) Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application.
(g) After applying on-line, the candidate should take a print out of the system generated on-line application form and retain it along with Registration Number & Password safely for future reference. They should not send this print out to the Bank.
(h) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fees to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on to the DCCB’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
(i) The DCCB does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
(j) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and any such incomplete/incorrect applications would be rejected.
(k) The Candidate should note/remember the password for future reference and use.
(l) NOTE – There is also a provision to reprint the Application form at later stage.
(m)Important – In case of any difficulty experienced in submission of On-Line application and/or payment of fees, candidates may contact
(n) The candidate must ensure that the filled in information is correct and no correction will be accepted at subsequent stage in any field.
a) As the applications are to be processed by a Computerized System, it is essential that the application should be filled in properly and completely.
b) Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notification. DCCB would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post. The decision of the DCCB shall be final on qualification and other eligibility norms.
c) Candidates should ensure that the photographs and signatures appended by them in all the places, viz., uploaded in online application, call letter, attendance sheet, etc., and in all correspondence with the DCCB, in future, should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
d) Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
e) Candidates need not submit/send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application.
f) The DCCB shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
g) Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to show originals and submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of appointment.
h) A declaration is required to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation under BC Category, that, he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 1.2.2022. The BC Certificate containing the creamy layer status should have been issued on or after 1.2.2021.
i) Candidates belonging to categories where vacancies are “NIL”; viz., SC/ST/BC/PC/EXS will be eligible for fee and age relaxations as the case may be.
j) Candidates already in employment should produce ‘Relieving certificate’ from their employer, at the time of appointment, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
k) Candidate willing to serve anywhere in the District should only apply.
l) The decision of the DCCB in all aspects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages, culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate
m) Decision of the DCCB in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the document(s) to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained in this behalf.
n) The requests of the applicants seeking marks obtained by them in the online test (Preliminary and Main) will not be entertained.
o) DCCB, may at its discretion hold re-examination wherever necessary in respect of any center/ venue/specific post of venue or a candidate(s). Further, the DCCB reserves its right to postpone/cancel the online test, if the situation warrants.
p) The DCCB shall not be responsible for an application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by an unauthorized person/institution.
q) Data once registered cannot be changed.
r) Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
s) Any resultant dispute arising out of this notification shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated at Hyderabad only
Selection Process for Mahabubnagar District Cooperative Central Bank Limited Recruitment 2023
1. The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Examination conducted in two levels i.e., Preliminary Examination and Main Examination
2. . The Online Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online Examination
3. The structure of the examinations will be as follows:
i. Preliminary Examination (Objective)
ii. Main Examination (Objective)
4. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e., no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
5. The marks obtained in the Online preliminary examination will be reckoned for shortlisting for Main examination. Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the online preliminary exam will be called for Main examination in the ratio of 1:8. Mere eligibility/pass in the test shall not vest any right for being called for Main exam.
6. The list of candidates shortlisted for Main examination will be made available on Bank’s Website.
7. The final selection will be based on Online Main examination conducted by IBPS and no interviews will be conducted in this recruitment process
How to Apply Mahabubnagar District Cooperative Central Bank Limited Recruitment 2023 at tscab.org?
a) Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application: 19.2.2022
b) Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of Application: 6.3.2022
c) Dates for Payment of Application Fee (ONLINE remittance only, through Net Banking/ Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets): From 19.2.2022 to 6.3.2022
d) Date of online Preliminary examination: 23rd April, 2022 (tentative)
1. Candidates to go to the respective DCCB’s website, click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration".
3. A screen containing the links for online registration of 8 DCCBs of Telangana State appears.
4. Candidates may choose the appropriate DCC Bank to which they intend to apply and click on the same.
5. Candidates who intend to apply for both the posts, i.e., Staff Asst. and Asst. Manager should register separately for each post, by selecting the appropriate post in the application.
6. Candidates shall also note that, in case of online registration for the same post, only the last application submitted will be considered valid and fee against all other applications registered will be forfeited. Candidates should apply against one DCCB and should not submit separate application/fee for different DCCBs for same post. Exams for all DCCBs will be held together on same day/session. Candidate’s candidature will be valid only against one DCCB (latest valid/completed registration). Multiple applications for same post against different DCCBs should strictly not be made.
7. Enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
8. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
9. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
10. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
11. The Name of the candidate or his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
12. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
13. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
14. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
15. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
16. Modify details, if required, and click on ' COMPLETE REGISTRATION' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
17. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
18. Click on 'Submit' button.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Mahabubnagar District Cooperative Central Bank Limited.To Apply for the job posting from Mahabubnagar District Cooperative Central Bank Limited,please click on the Apply Now button below.