TSCAB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online TSCAB Staff Assistant vacancy 2023 online application form available at tscab.org - News
Last updated: Sep 07, 2019 01:19 PM | Fresherslive
TSCAB Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||TSCAB Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Staff Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||62 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 11,765 - Rs. 31,540 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Nizamabad Jobs, Warangal Jobs, Hyderabad Jobs, Adilabad Jobs, Karimnagar Jobs, Khammam Jobs, Mahbubnagar Jobs, Medak Jobs, Nalgonda Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/09/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
1. Educational Qualification (as on 01.09.2019): Any Graduate from a recognized University. 1) Proficiency in Telugu language is desired. 2) Knowledge of English is essential. 3) Basic knowledge in Computers is essential.
2. Candidate should be a local candidate of the State of Telangana. The following will be the methodology adopted to define the local candidate of the Telangana State :
Definition of the local candidate of Telangana State (a) ‘Local Area’ (Local candidate of State of Telangana) in tune with the spirit of Presidential Order 1975: The ten (erstwhile) Telangana districts, viz., Adilabad, Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahabubnagar, Medak, Nalgonda, Nizamabad and Warangal, shall be regarded as ‘Local Area’ of Telangana State. (b) Local Candidate – ‘Local Area’ : (1) A candidate for direct recruitment, shall be regarded as local candidate in relation to the ‘Local Area’ on the following conditions : (i) If he/she has studied in an educational institution(s) in ‘Local Area’ above, for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she appeared or, as the case may be, first appeared for SSC or equivalent examination ; or (ii) Where during the whole or any part of the four consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he/she appeared or as the case may be, first appeared for the SSC or equivalent examination he/she has not studied in any educational institution(s), if he/she has resided in the ‘Local Area’ above for a period of not less than four years immediately preceding the date of commencement of the SSC or equivalent examination in which he appeared or as the case may be, first appeared.
3. Pay scale: Rs.11765–655/3–13730–815/3–16175–980/4–20095–1145/7–28110–2120/1–30230–1310/1–31540 (20 stages) plus eight stagnation increments of Rs.1310/- each at a frequency of 3 years upto 5 stagnation increments and sixth, seventh and eighth stagnation increments will be released two years after receipt of fifth, sixth and seventh stagnation increments respectively. Further, Two additional graduation increments will be extended.
b) Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notification. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post. The decision of the Bank shall be final on qualification and other eligibility norms.
c) Candidates should ensure that the photographs and signatures appended by them in all the places, viz., uploaded in online application, call letter, attendance sheet, etc., and in all correspondence with the Bank, in future, should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
d) Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
e) A declaration is required to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation under BC Category, that, he/she does not belong to the creamy layer (i.e., the candidate belonging to “NON CREAMY LAYER” category) as on 01.09.2019. Such Certificate should have been issued by the Competent Authority, during the period of 1 year prior to 01.09.2019.
Selection Process for TSCAB Recruitment 2023
How to Apply TSCAB Recruitment 2023 at tscab.org?
Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application 8.9.2019.
Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of Application 30.9.2019.
Dates for Payment of Application Fee (ONLINE remittance only, through Net Banking/Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets).: 8.9.2019 to 30.9.2019.
Tentative date of online test 2.11.2019.
2. The final selection will be based on Online Written Test only conducted by IBPS and no interviews will be conducted in this recruitment process.
3. Candidates can apply online only from 8.9.2019 to 30.9.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
(i) scan their : - photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) - signature (with black ink) - left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) - a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from TSCAB,please click on the Apply Now button below.