Tripura Police Recruitment 2020 - Special Police Officer Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 12, 2020 16:19 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Tripura Police Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Special Police Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 6,156 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||West Tripura Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Tripura Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited in the prescribed form for the engagement of Special Police Officers (SPOs) on honorarium basis, as per the provisions of Section 18 0f the Tripura Police Act, 2007 , in order to assist the regular police in the various districts of Tripura.
1. Posts: Special Police Officer
2. Monthly honorarium: Rs. 6,156/- per month
3. Education: The applicant should be at least VIII-th passed.
4. Residence: The applicant should be a resident of the district to which s/he is applying. The applicant should furnish documents for proof of address.
Terms and conditions:
1. The engagement shall be on an honorarium basis and the applicant, if appointed, cannot claim any other benefits such as allowance or pensions, which are paid to regular posted government employees.
2. Engagement of SPOs shall be reviewed periodically, depending on the requirements of local police.
3. Each SPO is liable to be discharged whenever his/her service is no longer required, or in case of unsatisfactory service, indiscipline or any other misconduct without assigning any reason.
4. Each SPO may be asked to serve anywhere in the State of Tripura, and perform duties as assigned by the authority.
5. On initial appointment, each SPO shall be required to undergo a minimum of 2 months of compulsory orientation training in physical fitness, drill and discipline, basic use of firearms, basic knowledge of laws, handling Of wireless sets, etc. Failure to complete the orientation training successfully wilt automatically lead to discharge.
6. The decision on the final engagement rests with Tripura Police, and no representation will be entertained in case of non-selection.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Last date of submission of application: 31-08-2020
2. Place of submission of application: Officer-in-Charge of the police station under whom the applicant is an ordinary local resident.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Tripura Police, please click on the Apply Now button below.