Riflemen Jobs in West Tripura: On 08.03.2019, Tripura Police announced job notification for the post of Riflemen has been released officially. 10TH, ITI, Diploma pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website tripurapolice.nic.in. The application process ends on 08.06.2019.
1. Vacancy Details:
a. Riflemen (General Duty) (Male & Female): Inside State quota – 1013 Posts in total (230-Sc, 419-ST, 365-UR)
b. Riflemen (Tradesmen) (Male & Female): Inside State quota – 105 posts in total [Cook-36, Water Carrier-22, Barber-11, Dhobi-13, Sweeper-23]
c. Riflemen (General Duty) (Male & Female): Outside State quota – 337 posts in total
d. Riflemen (Tradesmen) (Male & Female): Outside State quota – 33 posts in total [Cook-12, Water Carrier-08, Barber-03, Dhobi-03, Sweeper-07]
2. Educational Qualiifcation: For Riflemen (GD) - Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board. For Riflemen (Tradesmen) - Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board and (iii) Two years work experience in respective trades. OR One year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute / Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade. OR Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
3. Pay Scale: Rs.5700 - 24000/- Grade Pay Rs.2100/- (Pay Matrix- 2018, Level- 6, Rs.20700/-) plus other allowances as admissible to the employees of the Tripura State Government from time to time.
1. Matriculation or equivalent certificate as proof of age and Admit Card.
2. Educational qualification, Technical qualification or 02 years trade experience certificate as proof of education and trade experience.
3. Valid caste category certificate issued by Sub-Divisional Magistrate.
4. Aadhar Card, PAN card, Voter card etc.
5. NOC to be attached duly issued by the employer, in case the candidate is a Government employee.
6. Permanent Resident Certificate issued by Sub-Divisional Magistrate.
7. Certificate in prescribed format for relaxation in height and chest as per Annexure-I from the competent authority of the District where candidate ordinarily resides in case of desiring to avail relaxation. An application in the prescribed format at Annexure-II, either by type written or neatly hand written on one side only, of full scale plain paper (A4 size) with three recent passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer with office seal should be submitted alongwith self attested copies of above documents.
8. Attach Indian Postal Order (IPO) for appropriate amount towards payment of fees. Candidates those who claim relaxation in application fees are to attach valid proof.
The Assistant Inspector General of Police (TSR), Police Headquarters, Tripura, Fire Brigade Chowmuhani, Akhaura Road, Agartala, West Tripura, PIN - 799 001.
Selection Procedure :
1. Physical Standard Tes/PhysicaI Efficiency Test - 30 Marks.
2. Written Test: 60 Marks.
3. Personal Interview: 10 Marks.
How to Apply :
Applications to be submitted to the following address by registered post between dates 09th March 2019 to 08th June 2019. To, The Assistant Inspector General of Police (TSR), Police Headquarters, Tripura, Fire Brigade Chowmuhani, Akhaura Road, Agartala, West Tripura, PIN - 799 001.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Tripura Police, please click on the Apply Now button below.