Trainee jobs in Kochi at Spices Board of India - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 30, 2021 17:26 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Spices Board of India Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Trainee Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
1. Post: Statistical Analysis Trainee
2. No of Post: One (1) No.
3 Category: General
4. Stipend: Rs.20,000/- per month
5. Method of selection: Walk-in-test(objective type and/or descriptive type)
6., Training Location: Kochi, Kerala
7. Tenure of Training: One year from the date of joining (extendable to one more year))
8. Leave eligibility: One day per month
A. Essential: M.Sc in Statistics/Agricultural Statistics from a recognized institution or University with 60% marks.
10. Skills and competencies required:
a. Strong mathematical and analytical skills, Proficiency in statistical data analysis with SPSS/SAS/STATA or R programming in addition to excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word and database software;
b. Ability to organize & analyze data, report, create data visualizations and presentations; Good written and spoken communication skills in English; Good observation, investigation, judgment and decision making skills; Self starter with the ability to strategically plan own work; Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work alone or as part of a team;
1. passport size color photograph,
2. original certificates for:
a. Identity proof (Voter card, Aadhaar card etc.)
b. proof of age
c. proof of education and training
d. Caste Certificate
e. publications if any
3. One set of attested photocopies of the above document stapled to the filled-in and
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidate appearing for the test should fill-in and sign the form placed of this notice and bring along with all necessary documents given
2. Venue, Date and time of Walk-intest for Market Research and Statistical Analysis Trainee: Venue: Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) “Sugandha Bhavan” N.H.By Pass, Palarivattom.P.O, Kochi – 682025, Kerala, India
3. Candidates who have not yet received their final PG degree need not appear for the walk-in-tes: Date: 12th August, 2021, Time: 9.30 AM to 10.00 AM : Document Verification, The walk-in test for eligible candidates will be conducted thereafter on the same day. The number of trainees indicated is provisional and may vary at the time of selection.
File No.ADM/APP/MRT-SAT/2018-19 Date: 27th July, 2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Spices Board of India, please click on the Apply Now button below.