District SBCC Coordinator jobs in Hyderabad at TISS - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 16, 2021 15:12 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||TISS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||District SBCC Coordinator Jobs|
|No of Posts||16 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 48,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from highly committed and motivated individuals with experience of capacity building in the field. These positions are to be filled in initially for a period of one year /six months as mentioned against the post and may be extended further based on the performance of the candidates and continued relevance of the position to the project. The details of the positions, qualifications required and the job responsibilities are given below:
TISS HYD/PROJECT-UNICEF/June 2021
1. Position: District SBCC Coordinator (Post: 16 Positions)
2. Purpose: Support District administration in anchoring Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) efforts by promoting COIVD appropriate and COVID sensitive behaviors and programming in the district and build public trust on COVID-19 Vaccine
3. Duration: 15th June 2021 to 14 June 2022 (06 months from the date of appointment)
4. Salary: INR 48000/-pm (inclusive of travel)
5. Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
a) Master’s degree in communications, public relations, social sciences, management or similar field.
b) 3-4 years of progressive experience in handling multi-stakeholder at district/state level communication projects in a multi-disciplinary team.
c) For graduates- 5 years of experience in community mobilization and/or working with NGOs and NGO networks
d) Possess good understanding of various stakeholders, especially Health, ICDS, Panchayati Raj, Education, Supply, Revenue, Minority Welfare, Municipal Corporation, Civil Defense, Information, Department of Field Publicity, Media, IMA, IAP, FOGSY etc.
e) Ability to work with communities from various social, religious and cultural backgrounds.
f) Has his/her own laptop and mobile phone
g) Has a 2-wheeler, willing to travel within the district
h) Excellent communication, writing and drafting skills required.
i) Good understanding of women and child issues.
j) Fluency in Telugu and English
k) Computer literacy and ability to work efficiently in MS Office
6. Key Responsibilities:
a) He/ She will be based in O/o District Collector or DMHO in any district headquarter of Telangana
b) District SBCC Coordinator will report to and work under the guidance of District Collector
c) Participate in district taskforce meetings and coordinate development of communication guidelines
d) Liaison with DH&HO Office, and other line departments in the district and support in planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of RCCE/SBCC activities
e) Develop district specific SBCC/RCCE costed plans and facilitate printing, distribution and dissemination of SBCC material on COVID appropriate behaviors and Vaccine Communication
f) Coordinate with nodal officers of various line-departments in the district to mobilize and facilitate online trainings and periodic updates
g) Develop a database of key stakeholders in the district – Faith-based Organizations (FBOs), Community-based organizations, nongovernment organizations (NGOs), Youth Networks (NSS, NCC, BSGs, NYS etc.,)
h) Facilitate online quiz and monitoring tools to assess knowledge, attitude and behaviors of the communities
i) Disseminate approved social media messages/products to various groups systematically as per plan
j) Document best practices and lessons learned and share with SBCC Cell at Hyderabad
k) Undertake monitoring visits and provide supportive supervision for communication activities
1. The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification of the candidate based on the work experience and to relax age in the case of persons already holding comparable positions in a University/research institution of repute,
2. The institute reserves the right to invite persons for interview who may not have applied for as per the above procedure and not fill up the vacancy advertised.
3. Since applications received may be short listed, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for interview.
4. The post is unreserved, but candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/NT/DNT categories are encouraged to apply. The reservations, relaxations and concessions for SC/ST/OBC(NC)/PWD candidates shall be applicable as per Government of India rules.
5. No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letter for interview / selection of candidates for the post will be entertained at any stage and canvassing in any form is strictly prohibited and will lead to the candidate being debarred from consideration for the post.
6. The SC/ST/OBC(NC)/PWD candidates called for interview must necessarily submit the certificate in the format prescribed by the Government of India. OBC candidates are required to submit a certificate regarding his/her 'OBC status and non-creamy layer status' in the prescribed GoI format duly issued on or after 01/01/2016 by the competent authority.
7. The candidate under employment must bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer to appear for presentation/ interview.
8. No TA / DA is payable for appearing for the interview
Selection Procedure :
1. The eligible candidates will be communicated by e-mail to appear for the interview to be conducted at the office of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Hyderabad off-campus K.B. Campus, Turkayamjal, Nagarjuna Sagar Road, Hyderabad 501510
2. The selected candidates are expected to join within 10 days from the date of receiving the appointment letter.
How to Apply :
Application: Interested candidates are requested to send the followings:
1. Pl share your details in the enclosed Application Proforma.
2. Original certificates for verification at the time of Interview and all the photocopies to be submitted along with the application
3. You are requested to send the application by email or speed post to the following address so as to reach on or before 25th June 2021
4. Candidates are encouraged to email an application on the following mail ID: Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org Address: Prof. Gyanmudra Project Leader & Chairperson, School of Gender Studies Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Hyderabad off-campus K.B. Campus, Turkayamjal, Nagarjuna Sagar Road, Hyderabad 501510
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from TISS, please click on the Apply Now button below.