Temporary Faculty jobs in Hamirpur at NIT Hamirpur- APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 19, 2021 12:41 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Temporary Faculty Jobs|
|No of Posts||33 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 70,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hamirpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||29/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur invites on-line applications from the eligible candidates for engagement as Temporary Faculty (purely on contract basis on consolidated salary) in various Departments of the Institute.
1. Post: Temporary Faculty
2. Consolidated Salary: The selected candidates will be paid Consolidated Salary as under:
a. Ph.D. Degree Holders: Rs. 70,000/- per month (all inclusive)
b. M. Arch./ M. Plan. Degree Holders Rs. 60,000/- per month (all inclusive)
3. Essential Qualification:
i. For all Department (except Department of Architecture): Ph.D. Degree in relevant field or equivalent discipline and shall have first have first class in the preceding degree(s). (Derived from Schedule-E NIT Statutes for entry level post).
ii. For Department of Architecture: Ph.D Degree in relevant field or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in the degree(s).
4. No of Post: 33
1) Interested and eligible applicants are requested to fill the on-line application form on Institute website i.e.www.nith.ac.in at link https://nith.ac.in/advertisement-recruitments
2) Applicants must fully satisfy themselves about their eligibility as prescribed in the advertisement, before filling the application form.
3) Any corrigendum/changes/updates on recruitment process shall be made available on the Institute advised to keep in touch with the Institute's website for updates, if any.
4) The recruitment is a stop gap arrangement purely on temporary basis and temporary faculty so appointed shall have no claim for regular appointment.
5) The services of Temporary Faculty may be terminated at any time by a notice in writing given either by the Temporary Faculty to the Appointing Authority, or by the Appointing Authority to the Temporary Faculty. The Period of such notice shall be one month, unless otherwise agreed upon by the institute and the Temporary Faculty. The other and conditions of the service shall be specified in the letter of appointment.
6) Candidate belonging to Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer [OBC (NCL)] category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Govemment of India. OBC-NCL certificate not older than six months and which should among others specifically mention that he/she does not belong to creamy layer M. No. 36033/1/2013-Estt. (Res), dated 13.09.2017.
7) Candidates belonging to scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribes (ST) must bring category certificate issued by the Competent Authorities as mentioned in Govt. F.No. 36028/1/2014-Estt. (Res.), dated 3rd September, 2015.
8) The number of advertised vacancies may change. Institute also reserves the right reserves the right to defer or cancel the advertisement at any stage of processing without assigning any reasons, if required. Further, the Institute has the right not to fill any of the vacancy/vacancies and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as disqualification for the post applied.
9) Weightage/preference will be given to the experienced candidates.
10) In case the candidate is not able to connect online during the interview process in the first instance, second chance for five to ten minutes only will be given to the candidate for re-connection; after that no further chance will be given and no responsibility lies on the part of the Institute.
11) Only candidates will be informed through a letter/email/intimation by the Authority and candidate has to join in person in the Institute campus.
12) The reservation policy for the advertised post(s) shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
13) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute ensuing out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Hon'ble High Court of Himachal Pradesh at Shimla.
1. National Institute of Technology Hamirpur is one among 31 NITs established by GOI, an Institution of National Importance declared by the Act of Parliament and a premier Technical institution to the country, offering several undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmers in Engineering/Technology, Architecture, Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, Management & allied areas and also provides excellent ambience for academic research and co-curricular activities.
2. The Institute invites on-line application for filling up Faculty positions purely on contract basic with Consolidated Salary for routine teaching services in various departments of the Institute. Temporary Faculty will be engaged initially for Six months or till the end of the semester whichever is earlier. However, on the basis of performance and the recommendations of the concerned Head, the extension can given for another semester subjected to a maximum period of twelve months from the date of initial joining
3. Interview schedule will be displayed separately on the Institute website. No separate letter/email/intimation will be issued.
4. The candidates are advised to keep in touch with the institute website for updates, if any.
5. The applicant who wants to apply is required to fill up the online application form on Institute website www.nith.ac.in at mentioned link.
6. It is also required to bring self-attested two sets of photo-copies of relevant degree & experience certificate, one passport size photograph along with identity proof at the time of joining along with original certificates for final document verification.
7. If a candidate intends to apply more than one department, separate application is required to be submitted for each.
8. If any of the document submitted by the candidate is found false or fabricated at any stage the selection of the applicant shall be treated as null & void.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. In partial modification in advertisement no.Admn.C&R-04/2021 dated 16-07-2021 for the recruitment of temporary faculty (purely on contract basis on consolidated salary), the specialization mentioned for the Department of Chemistry at Sr. no.9 under the column specialization may be read as "Physical I Inorganic/ Organic Chemistry" This issue with the approval of the Competent Authority.
2. Opening date of online portal: 16-07-2021, Last date for submission of online application :29-07-2021
3. Date of on-line Interview :Will be displayed on the Institute website separately, Google form link: https://forms.gle/BghBZmGedoPohRqRA
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NIT Hamirpur.To Apply for the job posting from NIT Hamirpur, please click on the Apply Now button below.