Technician Jobs in Udyogamandal For Diploma at FACT - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 14, 2021 12:35 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||FACT Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Technician Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||16/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Ltd., a multi-divisional Central PSE, and a pioneer in the manufacture of Fertilisers and Chemicals, with activities spread over Manufacturing, Engineering Design and Consultancy, Fabrication etc., invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement on Fixed Tenure Contract (Adhoc basis) to the following post:
1. Post Name: Technician (Instrumentation)
i. Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering and 2 years’ post qualification experience in Instrumentation field in a large Fertilizer / Chemical / Petrochemical Plant / Engineering Industry
ii. In the absence of sufficient suitable candidates with the prescribed experience of 2 years, candidates with the prescribed qualifications and lesser prescribed experience / without experience will be considered.
3. Candidates offered engagement as above will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs.20,000/- per month and an increase of 3% on completion of one year. Leave, ESI, Provident Fund, Shift allowance, TA & DA for duty travel will be applicable based on eligibility, as per Rules of the Company
4. Recruitment Notification No. : 07/2021 dated 10.06.2021
General terms and conditions for appointment:
1. The engagement will be for a term of two years, renewable for a maximum period of 2 spells of one year each, at the discretion of the Management, subject to requirement, performance, assessment etc. Engagement is also liable to be terminated by the Management with 15 days’ notice or pay in lieu of notice, at its discretion without assigning any reason.
2. Reservation for SC, ST, OBC (NCL), EWS and PWBD will be applicable as per Government Directives. EWS candidates shall submit EWS certificate of relevant year (income of 2020-21). OBC-NCL candidates shall produce OBC-NCL certificate issued by competent authority within 6 months prior to joining.
3. Eligible candidates should have been born on or between 01.06.1986 and 31.06.2003. Relaxation in maximum age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates and 10 years for PWBD (40% and above) candidates.
4. Candidates availed any kind of relaxation on the basis of SC/ST/OBC/PWBD will not be considered against Un Reserved post.
5. Educational qualification shall be from a Government recognized Institution / AICTE Approved Institution / and shall be a full time regular course. Those who have studied part time or through correspondence course are not eligible to apply.
6. Since the work involves shift working, only male candidates are eligible to apply.
7. The engagement will be subject to the candidate being medically fit and continuing to be medically fit during the period of contract as per the standards prescribed by the Company.
8. Engagement under this notification is only for fixed term and will not in any way directly or indirectly confer any right for extension of term of engagement or for permanent appointment or preferential treatment in appointment in the Company.
9. Applications and all connected documents of those applicants not included in the Panel will not be retained for more than one year from the date of publication of the Panel.
10. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this notification will be settled in courts within the jurisdiction of Ernakulam, Kerala State only.
a. One year Technician Apprenticeship training for prescribed qualification in Instrumentation field in a large Fertiliser / Chemical / Petrochemical Plant / Engineering Industry will also be considered as experience, on production of Certificate of Proficiency (COP) issued by Board of Apprenticeship Training. Apprentice training completed before 01.06.2021 only will be considered.
b. Relevant experience will be calculated as on 01.06.2021. Candidates shall submit along with application, experience certificate showing experience in the relevant field and those who are presently working shall submit reasonable proof of employment in the relevant field to the satisfaction of Management, without which such experience (s) will not be counted.
c. Experience on part time basis, daily wages, experience in a firm which had undertaken contract works in the specified industries shall not be considered
Selection Procedure :
1. In circumstances like large number of eligible applications / lesser number eligible applications or such other circumstances, Management reserves the right to short list / empanel candidates by adopting such other methods or criteria found suitable at the discretion of the Management and to decide on the mode of selection.
2. The decision of the Company about the mode of selection, requirements, eligibility criteria, shortlisting of candidates etc. shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
3. Eligible candidates after scrutiny of documents will be ranked on the basis of the following criteria in the order given below:
a. Completed year of experience of (i) two years, (ii) one year and (iii) without experience.
b. Completed Apprenticeship Training for prescribed qualification in FACT and submitted COP certificate issued by Board of Apprenticeship Training.
c. Earlier year of passing the relevant qualification. (Year as mentioned in Diploma certificate).
d. Earlier date of birth.
How to Apply :
1. Considering the Covid pandemic situation, provision to apply online is provided. Candidates are encouraged to use this option. Accordingly, Candidates desiring to apply online for the post against this notification can register themselves by filling and submitting the details in the Online Form by clicking the Online Registration link provided in the website www.fact.co.in - Careers - Job Openings-Recruitment Notification 07/2021.
2. The following shall be ensured while submitting the application through Online method.
a. All necessary data shall be filled in the Online Forms as prescribed.
b. Application Form in the prescribed format (given as “Application Form” in the website along with notification), shall be manually filled, signed, photo affixed and uploaded in PDF format in the prescribed place provided in the Online Form.
c. Educational qualification certificate, Experience certificate, Caste / PWD Certificate etc as applicable shall be uploaded in PDF format in the prescribed place provided in the Online Form.
d. After filling and uploading the documents, the Online Form shall be submitted by clicking the Submit button.
e. Last date for submission of Online Form will be 4.00 PM on 16.06.2021.
3. Those who are choosing not to apply online as in above para, shall drop the Applications in the prescribed format (given as Application Form in the website along with notification), duly filled with self-attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications, reservation category, experience, FACT Apprenticeship Certificate, COP etc at the box kept at HR Department, FEDO Building, Udyogamandal on or before 4.00 PM on 16.06.2021.
4. Envelope containing the application shall be superscribed with Application for the post of Technician (Instrumentation) - Ad.07/2021
5. All further notifications shall be through the Company website and therefore candidates shall visit our website www.fact.co.in for updates
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from FACT.To Apply for the job posting from FACT, please click on the Apply Now button below.