Technician Jobs in Ernakulam for B.Sc, Diploma at FACT - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 20, 2021 14:55 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||FACT Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Technician Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||26/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from personnel retired from the permanent rolls of FACT for empanelment for need based engagement, on Fixed Tenure (Adhoc basis) against following requirements:
1. Post Name: Technician – Process / Quality Assurance / Product Handling / Raw Materials
i. B.Sc. Chemistry / Physics or Diploma in Engineering
ii. Superannuated from the post of Sr. Technician / Technician - Process / Quality Assurance/ Product Handling / Raw Materials from Non Managerial cadre / Sub Layer
3. Eligibility Criteria common to all posts:
i. Those left the Company on or after 31.03.2015, by superannuation and not attained the age of 64 years as on date of notification.
ii. Applicants will generally be considered for empanelment against each post based on the choice of the applicant subject to him having actually worked in the concerned area (Process, QA etc) for a minimum of three years.
4. Salary: Rs.22,000/- per month
5. Notification No.05/2021
Terms and Conditions of Engagement:
1. Candidates engaged are required to work in rotating shifts. Applicant will be considered for posting taking in to consideration the requirement of the Company, Division worked, choice of Division for posting made by the applicant and other relevant factors etc.
2. The engagement will be for a term of six months, renewable at the discretion of the Management, subject to age, requirement, performance, assessment etc. Engagement is also liable to be terminated by the Management with 15 days’ notice or pay in lieu of notice, at its discretion without assigning any reason.
3. The engagement will be subject to the applicant being medically fit and continuing to be medically fit during the period of contract as per the standards prescribed by the Company.
4. Personnel engaged will be paid a consolidated pay as below. a. Post Code 1 - Rs.25,000/- per month b. Post Code 2 - Rs.22,000/- per month If the term of engagement exceeds one year by renewal of contract, an increase of 3% on consolidated pay will be provided on completion of one year.
5. Apart from the Consolidated Pay mentioned above, personnel will be eligible for Shift Allowance, TA/DA for duty travel, as per Rules
6. All further notifications shall be through the Company website and therefore candidates shall visit our website www.fact.co.in for updates. Individual communications to the candidates will be only through the e-mail mentioned in the application form and hence the candidate shall keep the e-mail id given in the application valid and functional at all times.
7. Company will not be held responsible for failure of communication sent through the e-mail id provided by the candidate.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on interview
How to Apply :
1. The applications in the prescribed format with self-attested copy of Service Certificate may be sent to the office of the undersigned Dy General Manager (HR) IR, FEDO Building, The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Limited, Udyogamandal. PIN-683 501], so as to reach on or before 26.04.2021.
2. Envelope containing the application shall be superscribed with “Application for the post of on Fixed Tenure – Ex-FACT”.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from FACT.To Apply for the job posting from FACT, please click on the Apply Now button below.