NEEPCO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online NEEPCO Technician Apprentice vacancy 2023 online application form available at neepco.co.in - News
Last updated: Jul 27, 2021 05:41 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
NEEPCO Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||NEEPCO Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Technician Apprentice Jobs|
|No of Posts||50 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Across India Jobs|
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is a Schedule –‘A’ "Mini Ratna" Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The Corporation is engaged in planning, designing & executing power projects of hydro, thermal & Solar and entering into Wind Energy Projects.
i. The Corporation propose to engage 94 (Ninety four) apprentices for FY 2021-22 under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of one year apprenticeship training in the following trades for its different Plants/Projects/ Establishments:
1. Category of apprentices: Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering or Technology)
2. No. of seats: 50
3. Subj- field/ stream:
iv. (Elect/ Mech)
4. Minimum Educational Qualification:
a) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology Granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
b) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology by a University.
c) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institute recognized by the State Govt. or Central Govt. as equivalent to (a) and (b) above.
d) A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a diploma mentioned in (a), (b), (c) above. On or before the specified deadline.
5. Monthly stipend: Rs 15000/-
6. Advt.No. - NEEPCO- 01/ 2021-22 Dt 26th July, 2021
1. Read detail advertisement and instructions before filling up the online application form.
2. No Application Fee is required.
3. Documents related to Essential Qualification such as Pass Certificate, all Marksheet, Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste/ PwD Certificate, etc. need to be uploaded online.
4. Candidates those who have already undergone such type of training / experience of one year or more are not eligible to undergo the training as per the Apprenticeship Act.
5. Simply submission of application does not qualify a candidate for selection. Selection based on merit shall be subject to verification on receipt of duly filled application form & required documents / marksheets, etc.
6. Candidates still pursuing their course or are waiting for final result need not apply.
7. For information about apprentices act, apprenticeship training Log in to www.apprenticeship.gov.in
8. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for reporting for training program.
9. Candidates are advised to keep their registered e-mail ID active for receiving advices, viz. call letters/advices, etc. till the declaration of results.
Selection Process for NEEPCO Recruitment 2023
1. Selection shall be based on merit as per mark secured in the degree/ diploma course as mentioned against each Apprentice posts.
2. First preference shall be given to candidates belonging to the State in which the Power Plant (s) is/ are located. After allocation of seats to candidates belonging to the state, if no sufficient candidates are found; selection for rest nos. of seats shall be based on the merit as per marks secured in the engineering degree/ diploma course by the candidates belonging to other NE states of domicile.
3. List of selected candidates will be made available at www.neepco.co.in. The call letters will be sent through their registered email only.
How to Apply NEEPCO Recruitment 2023 at neepco.co.in?
1. Candidates must apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. The Candidates must get himself / herself enrolled / registered with Board of Practical Training (BOPT), through online enrolment at National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS), in www.mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment.
3. For instance, there may be candidates who possess qualification of both B.Tech and Diploma. If he/ she apply against Technician (Diploma) training slots, he/she must register as Diploma only in the NATS portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in)
4. After submitting the online application, the applicant should download the NEEPCO Apprenticeship Application Form from the Corporation website, take a print out and fill up all the relevant information(s) and send the duly filled form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with self-attested scan copies in PDF format of the following relevant documents i.e.
5. Pass Certificate, Marksheet, Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste /PwD Certificate, *CGPA conversion formula to Percentage duly certified by College / University should be attached in PDF (for Graduate & Technician Apprentices), *AICTE approval of the University/ Institute for that particular year of passing (for Graduate Apprentice), etc, so as to reach this office within the specified deadline.
6. Closing of online application (through NATS portal): 20th August, 2021
7. Last date of receipt of filled up applications form along with testimonials and documents via email: 10th September, 2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NEEPCO.To Apply for the job posting from NEEPCO,please click on the Apply Now button below.