Technical Assistant Jobs in New Delhi For Graduate at MHA - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 13, 2021 16:56 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||MHA Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 29,200 - Rs. 92,300 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Subject: Filling up of one post of Technical Assistant in Department of Official Language, Ministry of Home Affairs on Deputation (including short-term contract) or absorption basis-reg.
1. Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
2. Number of Post : 01 (One)
3. Pay Scale: Level-5 in the Pay Matrix (29,200-92,300/-) (pre-revised: Pay Band-1, 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay of 2800/-).
4. Duties and Responsibilities of the post:
(i) All matters relating to organization of Hindi Computers Training Programmes through Central Hindi Training Institute.
(ii) All matters relating to Development of Software projects for Department of Official Language through C-DAC, Pune and other companies. (To organize meetings and obtain approval from IFD etc.)
(iii) All matters relating to Budget of the Technical Cell.
(iv) RTI matters of Technical Cell.
(v) Work relating to organization of Technical Session on the occasion of Regional Official Language Conferences. To contact and co-ordinate with software companies for demonstration of Bilingual (Hindi, English) software in Technical Session.
(vi) To obtain information of bilingual software and websites to various offices.
(vii) Diary, dispatch and file movement work of the section by e-office.
(viii) O&M Reports, RTI returns and annual report etc.
(ix) Any other work assigned by Director (Technical) from time to time
5. Eligibility: Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territory Administration or Recognised Research Institutions or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations:
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; OR
(ii) with five years' regular service in the grade after appointment thereto on regular basis in Level-4 (25,500-81,100/-) (pre-revised: Pay Band-1, 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay of 22400/-) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department;
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience: Essential Educational Qualification:
i. Bachelor Degree from a recognized University; AND
ii. Working knowledge of Hindi.
6. Desirable: Working knowledge of computers and proficiency in using applications such as Word Processor, Spread Sheets, Power Point, etc.
Note 1:- The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Note 2:- The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation (including Short Term Contract) or absorption shall be Not exceeding fifty six years' as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Selection Procedure :
Mode of Recruitment: Deputation (including short-term contract) or absorption.
How to Apply :
1. It is requested that wide publicity may be given to the vacancy circular amongst staff under your administrative control and, applications, in duplicate, in the enclosed pro-forma along with vigilance & cadre clearance, attested copies of certificates of educational qualification and attested copies of complete and up-to-date ACRs of last five years (with rubber stamp on each page) of the officers who can be spared in the event of their selection, may be sent to Under Secretary (Ad.V), Ministry of Home Affairs, Room No. 81-D, North Block, New Delhi-110001, within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this circular in the Employment News.
2. Applications received after the last date or without the copies of certificates of educational qualification and ACRs or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
3. While forwarding the applications, it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct and no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her.
4. The integrity of the Officer may also be certified and it may be confirmed that no major/minor penalties have been imposed on him/her during the last ten years.
5. Incomplete applications and applications forwarded without set of essential documents mentioned in, shall be rejected. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently
6. The officer once selected shall not be allowed to withdraw or refused to join and it shall be responsibility of sponsoring authority to release the selected officers within a month of the issue of the appointment letter/order.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MHA, please click on the Apply Now button below.