Technical Assistant jobs in New Delhi at NISD - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 12:49 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||NISD Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 - Rs. 34,800 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
The National Institute of Social Defence is the nodal training and research institute in the field of social defence. Though social defence covers the entire gamut of activities and programmes for the protection of society, it is currently focusing on human resource development in the areas of drug abuse prevention, welfare of senior citizens and transgenders, beggary prevention, and other social defence issues.
Eligibility Conditions are as under: Officials of the Central/State Governments/Union Territories:
1. Name of post : Technical Assistant
2. Number of Vacancy: 01 (One) on deputation basis as per DOPT Guidelines.
3. Pay in the Pay Matrix:Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (Level – 6 as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
A. Deputation Central Government, or State Government, Universities/ Public Sector Undertakings, autonomous/ statutory bodies and recognized Research Institutions
I. Holding analogous posts on regular basis
II. 5 years’ service in posts in the scale of (5200 - 20200) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/
III. Master’s degree in Social Science subject of a recognized University or equivalent
IV. A degree of a recognized University with a Social Science subject or equivalent and possessing 3 years’ experience in the field of Social Defence.
V. Working Knowledge with Computer
5. Period of Deputation: 1+2 years
1. The officers/officials selected shall be posted at National Institute of Social Defence (NISD), New Delhi
2. NISD reserves the right to change the number of posts or not to fill up the posts advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
3. The application in the PROFORMA (available on NISD website: i.e., www.nisd.gov.in. duly signed by the applicant and through Proper Channel should reach NISD within 40 days. The name of the post applied for may be written in bold letters on the top of the envelope and the Curriculum Vitae.
4. Advance copy may be sent to the NISD by the candidates in the prescribed proforma. However, the Department is required to forward the application of those candidates who can be relieved immediately.
5. The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Selection Procedure :
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview or for further selection process. Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria shall not bestow any right on the applicants to be called for interview.
How to Apply :
1. The application in the Proforma enclosed (available at www.nisd.gov.in) duly signed by the applicant along with Annual Confidential Reports/APARs for the preceding five years, vigilance clearance, integrity certificate, statement of minor/major penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the last five years and cadre clearance of the applicant, who could be spared in the event of selection may be sent through proper channel to the National Institute of Social Defence (NISD), Plot no. G-2, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NISD, please click on the Apply Now button below.