Technical Assistant jobs in Gautam at Shiv Nadar University - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Nov 02, 2021 05:40 PM | Yuvarani Sivakumar
|Company Name||Shiv Nadar University Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||Gautam Buddha Nagar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||06/11/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
The Technical Assistant would facilitate activities pertaining to IT tools deployed in the Office of the Associate Dean Academics, handling & analyzing academic/biographical student records, using Learning Management System (Blackboard), conducting training workshops for end users about blackboard & related IT tools, co-ordinating with IT department over academic support matters and assisting the Dean in development of ERP related applications.
1. Post Name: Technical Assistant- Office Of Dean Academics
2. Qualifications: Master’s degree in Computer’s Applications &/or relevant degree in Computer Science/IT, Education Technology, or related field with minimum three (3) years of experience and/or experience of working in IT related organization. Handling of data using Excel Making PowerPoint presentations Fair understanding of database management systems
a. Evaluation and application of social networking, online collaborative tools, and mobile solutions for education Experience with web and interactive/simulation development Teaching or training experience (online preferred) Knowledge of both PC and Mac operating systems Good English communication skills. 5+ years of experience in Technical field
1. Provide technology support and impart training.
2. Manage the daily operations of office of Associate Dean Academics.
3. Provide technical support of the learning management system.
4. Provide training to faculty, staff and students about IT tools.
5. Coordinates and provides academic services to students and faculty.
6. Performs activities such as guide students about registering, adding, dropping, or withdrawing from courses; prepares/analyzes course evaluation surveys; prepares various reports.
7. Performs managerial/administrative tasks associated with the office i.e. – maintains student records, provides data on student performance and program components to assist all the departments/schools/admissions office; prepares semester summaries, advisement summaries, student records, degree audits report, enrollment reports, students on academic probation reports, attendance reports, test/exam related information, student profiles, Undergraduate handbooks, catalogs, manuals, and reference materials etc.
8. Performs miscellaneous tasks
9. Performs related duties as directed.
10. Position requires at times evening and weekend work.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply the Post Through careers.snu.edu.in
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Shiv Nadar University.To Apply for the job posting from Shiv Nadar University, please click on the Apply Now button below.