Sub Inspector jobs in New Delhi at MHA - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jun 03, 2021 18:00 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||MHA Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||24/05/2017|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
The undersigned is directed to say that this Bureau is in the process of filling up one post of Sub-Inspector (G) in Level-4 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 25500-81100/- (pre-revised Pay Band-I, Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-) in Crime Records, Administration & Training Division of National Crime Records Bureau on deputation basis. Details in respect of the post of Sub-Inspector (GI)) in the Crime Records, Administration & Training Divisions of the National Crime Records Bureau, New Delhi.
1. Name of the post: Sub-Inspector (GD)
2. Number of Post: 01
3. Classificatiön: General Central Service Group 'C' Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial
4. Scale of Pay: Level - 4 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 25500-81100/- (pre-revised Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-)
5. Period of deputation: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
6. Eligibility conditions: Transfer on deputation Police officers of the Central Government or State Government, (a)(i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or (ii) with 5 years service in the post in (b) the level -2 of pay matrix(pre-revised PB-I Rs. 52.00-20000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- )or equivalent; and possessing 3 years experience of crime records management including matters relating to administration or purchase and house keeping.
7. Terms of deputation: The terms and conditions or officer appointed to the post on deputation basis will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Expenditure OM No.1/1/008-IC dated 13th September 2008,DOPT&T OM NO.6/8/09(Esst)(Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 and 17.02.2016.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply :
1. Applications of suitable officers who are eligible, willing and can be relieved immediately, if selected, may please be sent to this Bureau Assistant Director (Admn.), National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, NII-8, 11 Mahipalpur, New Delhi-1100371 in the prescribed proforma along with APAR Dossiers for the last 5 years of the officials within a period of 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement of this circular in the Employment News.
2. Applications received after the last date or without APAR I Dossiers or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. While forwarding the application it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the Officers are correct and no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her. 'I'hc integrity of the ()fficcr may also be certified.
3. It is requested that Wide publicity may be given to the vacancy circular among the eligible officers under your administrative control.
Dated: 25th May, 2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MHA, please click on the Apply Now button below.