Storekeeper jobs in Shillong at CWC - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 16:58 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||CWC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Storekeeper Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 - Rs. 63,200 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Shilong Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||21/09/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Meghalaya Govt Jobs|
It is proposed to fill up one post of Storekeeper in level-4 in the pay matrix (Rs. 25500- 81100) as per 7th cpc, (in PB-I of Rs. 5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/- as per 6th CPC) at HOC, CWC, Guwahati under the office of B & BBO,CWC, Shillong on deputation/absorption basis from amongst Central/State Government Officers fulfilling following eligibility conditions
1. Post: Storekeeper
2. No of Post: 01
3. Officers under the Central Government or State Government:
a) i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
ii) With eight years regular service in the post in the level-2 in the pay matrix (Rs. 19900-63200) as per 7th CPC (PB- 1, Rs. 5200-20200 along with grade pay Rs. 1900 as per 6th CPC) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
b) Possessing the educational qualifications and experience as under.
i) Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution.
ii) Three years experience of holding stores and store accounts.
4. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed 3 years.
1. For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1st January, 2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the said Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit shall extended only for the post(s) for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
2. The pay of the officers selected will be regularized in accordance with the DOPT, 0M No.2/29/91-Estt.PC(II) dated 05.01.1994 as amended from time to time.
3. Other terms/conditions as stipulated in Orders/RuIes issued by the Govt. of India from time to time will also be applicable.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. It is requested that application in duplicate in the prescribed proforma along with:-
(i) Attested copies of APARs for last five years.
(ii) Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
(iii) No Penalty Statement and Integrity Certificate in respect of interested and eligible officers, who can be spared immediately in the event of their selection, may be forwarded to this Commission within 60 days from the date of issue of this publication in Employment News.
2. Applications received after the prescribed time limit or otherwise found incomplete will not be entertained.
No. A-12026/1/2020-Estt.Vll 1199
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from CWC, please click on the Apply Now button below.