Stenographer Grade III jobs in Nayagarh at District Court Nayagarh- APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jun 19, 2021 16:17 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||District Court Nayagarh Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade III Jobs|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 - Rs. 81,100 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Nayagarh Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from intending eligible candidates for filling up of the following Group "C' vacant posts in the Judgeship of Nayagarh.
1. Post: Stenographer Grade-Ill
2. Scale Of Pay: Rs.25,500/- 81,100/- under Level-7 of the Pay Matrix given in the 1 a Schedule of O.R.s.P. Rule, 2017
3. No of post: 04
4. P.W.D. / Ex- Servicemen / Sports persons: The vacancy reserved for PWD/Ex- Servicemen /Sports persons is inclusive of vacancy of respective category to which they belong.
5. The posts are to be filled up on regular basis in accordance with the provisions contained in "The Orissa District and Subordinate Courts' Non-Judicial Staff Services (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2008 and as amended in amendment Rules, 2010" subject to the result of W.P.(c) No. 1273 of 2014 of the Hon'ble High Court of Orissa, Cuttack.
6. Eligibility Of The Candidates: A candidate in order to be eligible for the above posts must-
a. be a citizen of India have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination from a recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be; have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute;
b. Provided that, the upper age-limit in respect of women and reserved categories shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the Act, Rules, Orders or Instructions, for the time being in force, for the respective categories. be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard;
c. be of good character; be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity; have not more than one spouse living, if married; possess minimum speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute for the post of Stenographer Grade-Ill; possess minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting for the post of Jr. Typist; have no criminal antecedent on the date of application.
(i) Original Treasury Challan showing to have deposited a sum of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only in the appropriate Head of Account (except SC & ST candidates).
(ii) Self attested copies Of 4 recent Pass-port size Photographs. (Attestation be made on the front side of the photograph and out of 4 such photographs, one attested photo be pasted in the application form on the space provided for).
(iii) Self attested copy of certificate and Mark sheet of H.S.C. Examination or equivalent thereto of recognized Board, Council or University.
(iv) Self attested copy of certificate and Mark sheet of +2 Examination or equivalent thereto of recognized Board, Council or University.
(v) Self attested copy Of Certificate Of Diploma in Computer Application.
(vi) Self attested copy Of Caste Certificate (in case Of SC & ST) issued by the appropriate authority.
(vii) Two Character Certificates in original issued by 2 different officers i.e. any Gazetted Officer/Medical Practitioner/sarapanch etc. (Mention name, designation of the officers).
(viii) Two self-addressed envelopes affixed with postal stamps of Rs. 40/-(forty rupees) each.
(ix) Self attested copy of Type Writing Certificate issued by recognized institution for Junior Typist.
(x) Self attested copy of Shorthand & Type Writing Certificate issued by recognized institution for Stenographer Grade-Ill.
(xi) Self attested copy of Medical Certificate showing the percentage of disability issued by the competent authority in case Of the candidates under "persons with Disabilities".
(xii) A self declaration to the effect that he/she has no criminal antecedent.
(xiii) A self declaration to the effect that he/she has no more than one spouse living, if married.
The candidates are required to mention the name of the post applied for in Capital Letters on the top of their respective application and the top of the envelope containing their application. Log on https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/nayagarh or https://nayagarh.nic.in for a copy of this advertisement and updates in this regard from time to time.
Selection Procedure :
(i) After receipt of applications for recruitment examination, the applications shall be scrutinized. Out of the valid applications, career merit lists shall be prepared separately for general and reserved categories according to the descending order of total of percentage Of marks in H.S.C. Examination and +2 examination or their equivalent examinations.
(ii) From each category' of career merit list, candidates up to 20 times of actual vacancy from each category shall be called to appear at the Written Test.
(iii) Considering the qualifying marks secured in Written Test, one merit list for general candidates and separate merit lists for each of the reserved categories shall be prepared and candidates up to 10 times of vacancies in each category shall be called for Shorthand and Typewriting Test, Computer Science Test (Practical) and Typewriting Test as the case may be.
(iv) The candidates selected in Shorthand & Typewriting Test for the post of Stenographer Grade-ill and Typewriting Test for the post Of Junior Typist Shall be called for Computer Science Test (practical).
(vi) The candidates selected in Computer Science Test (Practical) shall be called for Viva-Voce Test. On the basis of marks secured in the Written Test, Computer Science Test (Practical) and the Viva-Voce Test
(vii) On the basis of marks secured in the Written Test, Computer Science Test (practical) and the Viva-Voce Test, a merit list of all candidates (both general and reserved categories) shall be prepared and thereafter, separate merit lists for general and reserved categories shall be prepared according to the descending order Of total marks for the post Of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist.
(viii) For the posts of Stenographer Grade-Ill and Junior Typist, as the Written Test in English is qualifying in nature, the merit list shall be prepared in the same manner basing on the marks secured in the Shorthand and Typewriting Test, Computer Science Test (practical) and Viva-voce Test in case of Stenographer Grade-Ill and Type Writing Test, Computer Science Test (Practical) and Viva-voce Test in case of Junior Typist. The candidates of the merit list of each category prepared according to the descending order shall be selected for filling up the vacancies according to percentage of each category as per the ORV Act.
How to Apply :
1. Applications along with required documents and self attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets and other particulars, as the case may be, must reach the Office of the District Judge, Nayagarh, Odisha - 752069 by 5 P.M on or before 17.07.2021 either in person during office hours on each working day or by post.
2. Applications received in the office after the due date & time shall be summarily rejected. In case of receipt of large number of applications, the authority reserves the right to shortlist the candidates in accordance with the Rule contained in The District and Subordinate Courts' Non-Judicial Staff Services (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2008 (as amended up to date). Over and above, the District Recruitment Committee is also competent to adopt suitable method in processing the applications, scrutinizing them and conducting the test.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from District Court Nayagarh, please click on the Apply Now button below.