- Govt Jobs
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee Recruitment 2021
- Steno Grade I Jobs in Delhi at Delhi Pollution Control Committee - Apply Now
Steno Grade I Jobs in Delhi at Delhi Pollution Control Committee - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 11:03 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Delhi Pollution Control Committee Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Steno Grade I Jobs|
|No of Posts||3 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Subject: Filling up of vacant Ministerial posts on deputation basis in Delhi Pollution Control Committee Worthy Chairman DPCC is pleased to fill up the following vacant posts in the Delhi Pollution Control Committee on deputation basis for a period of three Years. The pay and allowances and other terms of deputation of the officers selected for the post will be regulated in accordance with the instructions contained in the Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay 1) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. The eligibility criteria are as under:
1. Name of the Post: Steno Grade - I
2. No of Post: 03 post
3. Salary: Level-7(Pre-revised Pay Band-2; Rs 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs.4600/-)
4. Eligibility: Officers of Central/ State Government/ Autonomous bodies/Statutory Bodies/PSUs:
(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis; OR
(ii) having atleast ten years of regular service in posts in the level 4 (Pre-revised PB-1 Rs 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-) possessing following qualification:
(a) A Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University/ Institution;
(b) Passing of the test in English Shorthand and Typing at a minimum speed of 120 wpm and 40 wpm on computer respectively; Or Passing of test in Hindi Shorthand and typing at a minimum speed of 120 wpm and 35 wpm on computer respectively;
(c) Not less than 5 years of experience as Stenographer in a Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous body/ Private firm of repute.
1. Application should be sent either in English or in Hindi in the prescribed proforma only.
2. Only Indian Nationals need to apply
3. Although place of postings are mentioned in the circular for each post but Board reserves the right to post the selected candidates anywhere in India.
4. The Board reserve the right not to fill up the post, if it so decided.
5. No correspondence/representation will be entertained with regard to the call for interview and /or selection.
6. The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates in India.
7. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
8. The number of posts is likely to increase or decrease. 9. Candidate may send advance copy, however advance copy will be entertained only after receiving application through proper channel with 15 days from the date of receipt of application.
1. Period of deputation shall not ordinarily exceed three years. The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation.
2. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation should not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application. The applications of the eligible and willing officers alongwith their bio-data (duly signed by the concerned officers), attested copies of APAR dossier for the last 5 years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance clearance and statement of Major/Minor penalties, if any, imposed during the last ten years may be forwarded.
3. Applications which are incomplete, not Through proper Channel, without attested copies of APAR Dossier and other related documents will not be considered. Applications must be accompanied by the self attested copies of certificates of proof of age, educational qualifications, work experience and claim of belonging to sc/ST/OBC/Persons with Disability etc. failing which the application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be Based on Deputation Basis.
How to Apply :
1. Prescribed application form alongwith recent passport size photograph, should reach "The Administrative Officer, Delhi Pollution Control Committee, 5h Floor, ISBT Building, Kashmere Gate, Delhi - 110006 within 45 days from the date of publication in Employment News
2. And 60 days for application from remote areas e.g. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikim Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti-District & Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The name of the post must be superscribed on the envelope. Advertisement & prescribed application form can be downloaded from our website www.dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Delhi Pollution Control Committee, please click on the Apply Now button below.