State Project Coordinator jobs in Hyderabad at TISS - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 16, 2021 15:11 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||TISS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||State Project Coordinator Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 82,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from highly committed and motivated individuals with experience of capacity building in the field. These positions are to be filled in initially for a period of one year /six months as mentioned against the post and may be extended further based on the performance of the candidates and continued relevance of the position to the project. The details of the positions, qualifications required and the job responsibilities are given below:
TISS HYD/PROJECT-UNICEF/June 2021
1. Position: State Project Coordinator (one post)
2. Purpose: Coordinate all functions of SBCC district teams and take responsibility for delivering its results on Covid-19 Communication
3. Duration: 15th June 2021 to 14th June 2022 (12 months)
4. Salary: INR 82000/-pm
5. Qualifications, Skills & Experience: Master’s degree in communications/public relations/social sciences, management or similar field. 6-8 years of progressive experience in handling multi-stakeholder, state or national level communication projects in a multi-disciplinary team. Excellent communication, writing and drafting skills required. Good understanding of women and child issues. Project coordination, preferably with some experience at the national level or state level. Fluency in Telugu and English, Computer literacy and ability to work efficiently in MS Office
6. Key Responsibilities:
a) He/ She will be based in Tata Institute of Social Sciences campus Hyderabad.
b) Liaison with representatives of line-departments, organizations and agencies and promote the work of SBCC District Coordinators in the districts TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (Govt. of India funded Multi-Campus Deemed University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956) Hyderabad Off-Campus K.B. Campus, Turkayamjal, Nagarjuna Sagar Road, Hyderabad 501510
c) In close coordination with the thinktank (internal/external thematic experts), take lead in organizing meetings, and consultative workshops for strategy development and trainings.
d) Coordinate with line-departments and responsible for development of thematic SBCC strategies for selected themes like AMB, Child Marriage prevention and SAM children
e) Manage capacity building programs and supervise content/module development and report writing and smooth rollout of training programs
f) Facilitate TORs for designing and documentation task to be carried out either through local agencies or by the District Coordinators.
g) Manage in-house creative designing or through outsourcing, ensure timely delivery of print / AV SBCC material (development, adaption, translation) to respective stakeholders
h) Identified best practices and lessons learned to build capacity and knowledge, and disseminate them through case studies, guidance notes and other relevant media
1. The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification of the candidate based on the work experience and to relax age in the case of persons already holding comparable positions in a University/research institution of repute,
2. The institute reserves the right to invite persons for interview who may not have applied for as per the above procedure and not fill up the vacancy advertised.
3. Since applications received may be short listed, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for interview.
4. The post is unreserved, but candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/NT/DNT categories are encouraged to apply. The reservations, relaxations and concessions for SC/ST/OBC(NC)/PWD candidates shall be applicable as per Government of India rules.
5. No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letter for interview / selection of candidates for the post will be entertained at any stage and canvassing in any form is strictly prohibited and will lead to the candidate being debarred from consideration for the post.
6. The SC/ST/OBC(NC)/PWD candidates called for interview must necessarily submit the certificate in the format prescribed by the Government of India. OBC candidates are required to submit a certificate regarding his/her 'OBC status and non-creamy layer status' in the prescribed GoI format duly issued on or after 01/01/2016 by the competent authority.
7. The candidate under employment must bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer to appear for presentation/ interview.
8. No TA / DA is payable for appearing for the interview
Selection Procedure :
1. The eligible candidates will be communicated by e-mail to appear for the interview to be conducted at the office of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Hyderabad off-campus K.B. Campus, Turkayamjal, Nagarjuna Sagar Road, Hyderabad 501510
2. The selected candidates are expected to join within 10 days from the date of receiving the appointment letter.
How to Apply :
Application: Interested candidates are requested to send the followings:
1. Pl share your details in the enclosed Application Proforma.
2. Original certificates for verification at the time of Interview and all the photocopies to be submitted along with the application
3. You are requested to send the application by email or speed post to the following address so as to reach on or before 25th June 2021
4. Candidates are encouraged to email an application on the following mail ID: Chairemail@example.com Address: Prof. Gyanmudra Project Leader & Chairperson, School of Gender Studies Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Hyderabad off-campus K.B. Campus, Turkayamjal, Nagarjuna Sagar Road, Hyderabad 501510
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from TISS, please click on the Apply Now button below.