Staff Nurse Grade II jobs in Thiruvananthapuram at Kerala PSC - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 20, 2021 18:41 PM | Nandhini
|Company Name||Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse Grade II Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 39,300 - Rs. 83,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||18/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited online only through One Time Registration Scheme from qualified candidates for selection to the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1 Department : Medical Education
2 Name of Post : Staff Nurse Grade II
3 Scale of pay : ₹ 39300-83000/-
4 Number of vacancy Statewide - Anticipated
5. Qualifications :
i. A pass in Plus Two/Pre-degree (with science subjects) Course/Pass in VHSE (with Science subjects)/VHSE in Domestic Nursing of a recognized University or its equivalent.
ii. A pass in Bsc. Nursing or a pass in General Nursing and Midwifery Course of not less than 3 years duration from any institution recognised by Government.
iii. Certificate of Registration with the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Midwife, in the case of Women candidates or as Nurse in the case of male candidates.
6. Probation: Every person appointed to this post shall from the date on which he/she joins duty, be on probation for a period of Two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
Selection Procedure :
1. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment.
2. If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
How to Apply :
1. Last date for receipt of applications:- 18.08.2021, Wednesday upto 12.00 midnight.
2. Address to which applications are to be submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Kerala PSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.