Spices Research Trainee Jobs in Idukki at Spices Board of India - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 30, 2021 16:19 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Spices Board of India Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Spices Research Trainee Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Idukki Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
Selection of Spice Research Trainee(SRT) under ‘Collaborative Research Project on Integrating GIS based soil fertility assessment of cardamom tract and app based fertilizer recommendation for climate resilient cardamom cultivation’
1. Name of the Post: Spice Research Trainee
2. No. of Trainees required: One Spice Research Trainee for doing Soil analytic works/pesticide analysis using GC/HPLC
3. Stipend: Rs.18,000/- per month
4. Duty Station Location: Division of Agronomy and Soil science, ICRI, Myladumpara
a) Essential : M. Sc Chemistry
b) Desirable: Two years work experience handling GC/HPLC/ soil analytical works
6. Eligibility: Those who are trained/ undergoing training in any of the department of the Spices Board are not eligible.
7. Skills and Competencies: Working knowledge in computer, data analysis, interpretation of results and report preparation.
8. Tenure of Training: Two years
9. Leave Eligibility: One day per month
10. Activities during the tenure: Handling GC/HPLC/ soil analytical works. Data analysis, interpretation of results and report preparation.
Instructions to candidates :
a) Candidate appearing for the walk-in-test should bring all the necessary documents given below:
1) Passport size photograph,
2) Bio data
3) Original certificates for:
i) Identity proof (Voter card, Aadhaar card etc.)
ii) Proof of age.
iii) Proof of education/training/ experience in handling GC/HPLC/ soil analytical works
iv) Publications if any.
v) One set of self attested photocopies of the above
b) Spices Board reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the selection process, without assigning any reason. The decision of the Board will be final and no appeal will be entertained in this matter.
c) Those who have not yet received their final degree certificate need not appear in the walk in test. The Board reserves the right to select the candidate.
d) A panel will be prepared for the selection of trainees for future vacancies.
e) Candidates are advised to check opportunities/notices in Board’s website www.indianspices.com for updates and not to rely on information from 3rd party websites.
f) The written test shall be conducted as per the COVID-19 protocol as per the guidelines of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
Selection Procedure :
Method of Selection: Walk in Test
How to Apply :
1. Date and time of Walk in Test: 10th August 2021 at 10.00 A.M
2. Venue of Walk in Test: Indian Cardamom Research Institute Spices Board Kailasanadu P.O. Myladumpara Idukki, Kerala – 685553
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Spices Board of India, please click on the Apply Now button below.