OPGC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online OPGC Specialist Medical Officer vacancy 2023 online application form available at opgc.co.in - News
Last updated: Jun 15, 2021 06:01 PM | V Sruthi
OPGC Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||OPGC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Specialist Medical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||3 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 120,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Jharsuguda Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||22/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
OPGC at Ib Thermal Power Station (ITPS) has a Good Township with all modern amenities adjacent to the Power Plants. The ITPS hospital has a capacity of 18 beds. We are looking for Experienced and dynamic professionals to be engaged as Specialist Medical Officer on Fixed Term Contract basis.
1. Name of Position: Specialist Medical Officer
2. No of Vacancies: Three (3) Nos.
a) Medicine Specialist – 1nos
b) Gynecologist – 1nos
c) Pediatrician – 1nos
3. Eligibility Criteria: MBBS from any Recognized University with Post Graduation Specialization in any of the above area.
4. Experience: Candidate must have minimum 20 Years post qualification experience in Govt. or Private sector Hospital.
5. Consolidated Pay Per Month Rs. 1,20,000/- (One Lakh and Twenty Thousand Only)
6. Accommodation: Suitable family accommodation will be provided to the selected candidates at ITPS Township. It is mandatory for the selected candidates to stay inside the ITPS Township.
7. Tenure of Contract: The Initial contract tenure will be for 3 (Three) years from the date of appointment. The appointment is of Full-Time nature, hence selected candidate shall not accept any other job in what so ever manner. Extension may be considered subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate and the requirement of OPGC on mutual agreed terms.
8. Location of Posting: Ib Thermal Power Station (ITPS), Banharpalli, Dist.: Jharsuguda, Odisha
9. Working Hours: This is a full-time appointment, hence working hours as applicable at ITPS will be followed.
Other Important Criteria
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. The candidate must have a Valid Registration Certificate under Odisha Medical Registration Rule 1965.
3. The candidate shouldn’t have any Vigilance or Disciplinary proceedings pending against his/her name
4. The candidate must be able to Read, Write and Speak Odia.
Selection Process for OPGC Recruitment 2023
1. Final Selection will be made as per OPGC recruitment policy.
2. Candidates are required to produce original certificates towards proof of Age, Qualification, Experience and Reference letter from 2 persons of repute for verification at the time of Personal Interview.
3. Filling up of vacancies are at the sole discretion of Management. OPGC may cancel the whole interview process or any part of it without assigning any reason thereof.
How to Apply OPGC Recruitment 2023 at opgc.co.in?
1. Candidates are required to send the filled in Application form in the format enclosed along with their updated CV / Resume to the OPGC email ID: email@example.com on or before the last date.
2. Submission of application & resume other than through e-mail will not be entertained.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce all original certificates/testimonials as communicated by OPGC at the time of Personal Interview and No Time extension will be given for the same.
4. Important Dates:
a. Opening Date of submission of Applications 13.06.2021
b. Last Date of submission of application by e-mail 22.06.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from OPGC,please click on the Apply Now button below.