Software Testing Engineer Jobs in Hyderabad at CGG - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 01, 2021 16:14 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||CGG Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Software Testing Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Walk-In Date||01/05/2021 - 07/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
1. Position : Software Testing Engineer (Security Testing)
2. Looking for candidates with 3+ years(upto 5 years) experience in functional testing which includes web testing, usability testing, GUI testing, and Regression Testing and exposure to testing tools of web-based software applications.
3. Qualification: B.E/B.Tech(CSE/IT)/ BCA/ B.Sc (Maths/ CSE/IT) OR M.E/ M.Tech, MCA, M. Sc (Maths/ CSE/IT)/ MBA (IT/ Systems) (with 60% of marks or above)
4. Specialization: functional testing which includes web testing, usability testing, GUI testing, and Regression Testing and exposure to testing tools of Selenium Automation.
5. Preferred Skillsets :
i. knowledge on load testing using jmeter
ii. Knowledge on Automation Testing
6. Certifications: ISTQB Certification is mandatory
7. Experience: Minimum 3 years of an overall experience out of at least one year specific experience in Automation testing using Selenium.
8. Job Description:
a. Should be able to understand and analyse requirements
b. PrepareTest Scenarios & Test Cases manually.
c. Perform Sanity, Functional, Regression, Integration and System Testing
d. Tracking and reporting bugs.
e. Experience in performing penetration testing
f. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
g. Working closely with the Developers for Bug fixes and problem resolution
h. Ability to pick up and implement new business/testingconcepts.
i. Understanding on the web security testing
1. Candidates applied within 6 months are not applicable.
2. Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of application.
Selection Procedure :
CGG is conducting Walkin Interviews for Software Test Engineer from 01-05-2021 to 07-06-2021 b/w 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates can Walk down to below mentioned address b/w 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM with updated resume, ID proof, Passport size Photo and latest 3 months Pay slips.
2. Venue : Centre for Good Governance, Survey No.91, Near Outer Ring Road Chowrasta, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500032, Telangana, India
3. Timings : 10.00 AM – 12.30 PM
4. CGG is conducting Walkin Interviews for Software Test Engineer from 01-05-2021 to 07-06-2021 b/w 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from CGG, please click on the Apply Now button below.