Software Developer Jobs in Mumbai at TISS - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 17:06 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||TISS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Software Developer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 40,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||08/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
The Centre is looking to recruit highly motivated and qualified professionals and researchers to staff its multidisciplinary teams and contribute to its projects and activities at Mumbai Campus.
a) Position: Software Developer (Front-end)
b) No of Post: 01
c) Location: Mumbai
d) Qualifications: Applicants must be Engineers or Equivalent preferably with computer science / IT background. Prior exposure to Educational Technologies is a plus
e) Experience: 1+ years of relevant experience in a software industry. SDLC life cycle experience from development to testing and release
f) Duration: One year (extendable based on project need and performance)
g) Remuneration: Gross monthly remuneration for the position is in the range of Rs. 30,000-40,000 per month, commensurate with qualification and experience.
h) Key Responsibilities:
1. Life cycle aspects of UI/UX for various learning platforms, digital interactives, dashboards and websites – including requirement gathering, programming, testing and release management
2. Work with various teams at the centre for requirement gathering, seek feedback and proactively find innovative solutions to various UI/UX needs across teams
3. Creating and maintaining comprehensive code repositories and project documentation
4. Participate in Scrum meeting, discussions, conference calls and work closely and proactively with team members under the guidance of seniors
i) Desired Profile/Skills:
1. Comfort with the standard front-end technologies and desire to learn new technologies
3. Thorough understanding and experience of developing progressive web apps with responsive design frameworks such as Django, Bootstrap, Foundation, ReactJS, Node.JS, JQuery, AngularJS and other frameworks like Ajax
4. Experience with Open Source modes of development – on Linux variants, docker and virtual environments, Ability to do code management with Git - GitHub and GitLab
5. An understanding of back-end technologies - Python and SQL/NoSQL databases.
6. Excellent understanding of UX principles, usability aspects, web accessibility guidelines and a good sense of aesthetics
7. Being a considerate and cheerful team player with ability to tap into the other members of the technology team and their experience to solve technology issues and help others when needed
8. Should be an organized, passionate and goal-oriented person who understands what various technology projects have in common, and their strategic role in how the CETE technology efforts can be primed for success
1. The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification of the candidate based on the work experience and to relax age in the case of persons already holding comparable positions in a University/Research Institution of repute
2. The Institute reserves the right to invite persons for interview who may not have applied for as per the above procedure and not fill up the vacancy advertised
3. Since applications received may be short listed, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for interview
4. The post is unreserved, but candidates belonging to reserved category can apply No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letter for interview/selection of candidates for the post will be entertained at any stage and canvassing in any form is strictly prohibited and will lead to the candidate being debarred from consideration for the post
5. The candidate under employment must bring 'No Objection Certificate' from their employer to appear for presentation/interview
6. No TA/DA is payable for appearing for the interview
7. In case of any inadvertent error in the advertisement and in the process of recruitment, which may be detected at any stage, even after issue of appointment order, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s)
Selection Procedure :
Short-listed candidates will be informed over e-mail to appear for the online interview.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply now) provided along with this advertisement on the Institute website www.tiss.edu.
2. Candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference.
a) Last date to receive applications: 8th August 2021
b) Tentative dates for interview: 12th August to 17th August 2021
c) Suggested date of joining: As early as possible
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from TISS, please click on the Apply Now button below.