OPGC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online OPGC Senior Vice President and Plant Manager vacancy 2023 online application form available at opgc.co.in - News
Last updated: Apr 21, 2021 10:00 AM | Ranjani
OPGC Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||OPGC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Senior Vice President and Plant Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||Bhubaneshwar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||02/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Senior Vice President and Plant Manager
2. Qualiifcation: Bachelor’s Degree Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/EEE Engg.
3. Experience: 25+ Years post qualification experience in the Executive cadre in the relevant area in a Govt./PSU or private company of repute.
4. Job Description: The candidate must have experience in managing operation and maintenance of power plant of capacity not less than 1000MW and must have strong leadership ability, excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills. Must have the ability and skill for managing complete operation and maintenance activities of large size plant from fuel management to grid management. Must be connvesant with load schedulingand planning for power sale through long / medium / short term PPA and merchant trading in Energy exchange with understanding of tariff norms, tariff structure, grid code and commercial aspects of power sales. Knowledge of contracts and purchase procedures and awareness of suppliers of materials and services. Knowledge of environment and safety and security requirements and statutory guidelines. Cost and efficiency consciousness. Knowledge of Maintenance Management System and modern maintenance management practices.
1. In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview and/or for screening if so required, the management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, Management may also relax/lower the qualifying standards in case suitable candidates are not available.
2. Depending on the requirement, the company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice & without any reason thereof.
3. Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and /or an application in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Courts of Bhubaneswar/Cuttack only.
4. No correspondence shall be entertained with the candidates, not selected at any stage of selection process or for interview or thereafter.
5. The candidates finally selected needs to be medically fit as per company’s Medical Standards
Important Dates for OPGC Senior Vice President and Plant Manager Recruitment 2023
1. Date of Publication of Advertisement: 16.04.2021
2. Starting Date for applying Online: 17.04.2021
3. Last Date of applying Online: 02.05.2021
4. Last Date of submission of printout of the online generated application form and supporting documents at OPGC: 10.05.2021
Selection Process for OPGC Recruitment 2023
Selection process will comprise of Telephonic Interview (if need be) and/or Personal Interview/ Video Conference (VC) of shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply OPGC Recruitment 2023 at opgc.co.in?
1. The applications for selection to above posts will be accepted ONLINE only and candidate need to log on to: http://www.opgc.co.in/careers only. No postal communication or Resume sent through e-mail etc. will be accepted.
2. The website will remain open for submission of applications till midnight of the last date i.e. 02-05-2021.
3. Shortlisted candidates will submit the self-attested copies of the following certificates in proper and valid formats, at the time of Interview –
a. Age: Copy of Birth Certificate OR 10th Certificate.
b. Qualification: Copies of all academic/professional qualification (starting from 10th onwards).
c. Experience: Certificates from previous employer and Appointment letter of present employer.
d. Emoluments/CTC: Certificate from the employer/Last Pay Slip.
e. Cast Certificate/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate/PWD Certificate wherever applicable.
f. NOC: No objection certificate from present employer, in case of working in a Central/State Govt./PSU/Autonomous organization.
4. Please Superscribe the Position Applied for in Capital Letters on the Envelope.
5. OPGC may also simultaneously engage recruitment consultants for sourcing of the candidates.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from OPGC,please click on the Apply Now button below.