- Govt Jobs
- North Eastern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute Recruitment 2021
- Senior Technical Assistant jobs in Hisar at North Eastern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute - APPLY NOW
Senior Technical Assistant jobs in Hisar at North Eastern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jun 21, 2021 13:03 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||North Eastern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Technical Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 112,400 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hissar Jobs, Anantapur Jobs, Sehore Jobs, Biswanath Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||21/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs, Assam Govt Jobs, Haryana Govt Jobs, Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited on plain paper as per prescribed format from the eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacant post at Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institutes subordinate offices of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare through Direct Recruitment basis.
1. Name of the post Group: Senior Technical Assistant (GCS, Group- 'B', Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial
2. Pay Scale: Level-6 in the pay matrix (Rs.35400- 112400)
3. Vacancy: 01
4. Reserved Category: OBC (Other Backward Class)
5. Requirements for applying for the post of Senior Technical Assistant [Vide GSR No.384 dated 02.022018:
6. Educational Qualification: Essential Degree in Agricultural Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
7. Period of probation: Two years
8. Place of work: Budni (M.P)/ Hisar (Haryana)/ Anantapur (AP)/ Biswanath Chariali (Assam) or any other Institutes likely to be set up in future.
General Terms And Conditions
1. The post is temporary but likely to be continued indefinitely.
2. The post is covered under "Defined Contribution Pension Scheme".
3. No correspondence / enquiries VGII be entertained and canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
4. Last date of submission of Application: The applications should reach to the destination on or before stipulated time.
5. Incomplete Application or Application(s) received after the due date and Application received through E-mail or similar means will not be considered. The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India.
6. Other terms & Conditions will be covered under Central Civil Service Rules (as per RR) issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested persons working in Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSU / Autonomous Body should apply through proper channel along with certificate from their employer that neither any disciplinary case is in pending nor contemplated against him. Otherwise application will not be considered
2. The interested and eligible candidates may apply on plain paper with self attested copies of testimonials of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, etc. issued by respective competent authority along with full Bio-data, containing Name in full (Block letters), Father's Name, Date of Birth (As per Christian era), Nationality, Religion, Caste, disability etc. with supporting document, Home address & address for communication along with PIN code & Telephone/Mobile Number, Educational Qualification, detail of Experience etc. so as to reach to the Director, North Eastern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute, Biswanath Chariali, Dist. Biswanath (Assam)-784176 within 45 days from the date of issue of this advertisement in the Employment News.
3. The cover containing the application should oe super scribed as "Application for the post of Senior Technical Assistant".
4. The Vacancy Circular is also available on the Institutes' website: nerfmtti.nic.in/ fmttibudni.gov.in / nrfmtti.gov.in / srfmtti.dacnet.net.in and Deptt. of Agril, Co-opn and Farmers Welfare website: agricoop.nic.in also.
No.1-02/2021-Estt. Dated: 07.06.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from North Eastern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.