Senior Resident/Senior Tutors Jobs in Faridkot at BFUHS - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 14, 2021 17:57 PM | Nandhini
|Company Name||BFUHS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Resident/Senior Tutors Jobs|
|No of Posts||13 Posts|
|Job Location||Faridkot Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Punjab Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the Post: Senior Resident/Senior Tutor
2. Number of Post : Senior Resident/Senior Tutor- Anatomy-01 (UR-01), Biochemistry-01 (UR-01), General Medicine-02 (UR-01, SC-01), OBG-02 (UR-01, SC-01), TB & Chest- 01 (UR-01), Radiodiagnosis-02 (UR-01, SC-01), Anaesthesia-04 (UR-02, SC-02)
3. Salary:- Senior Resident:- As per level 09 of pay matrix table of 7th Central Pay Commission and amendment issued from time to time by Finance Department, Government of Punjab.
4. Qualifications & Experience: Senior Resident/Senior Tutor:- MD/MS in concerned speciality
General terms and conditions:
1. The applicant must enclose demand draft (Non-refundable) in favour of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot as under: Application fee:- General Category- Rs. 1770 (Fee Rs. 1500 + GST Rs. 270 @ 18 %) SC Category- Rs. 885 (Fee Rs. 750 + GST Rs. 135 @ 18 %)
2. The University has right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage without citing any reason or not to fill any or all the posts.
3. Upper Age limit: As calculated on 1st January of 2021. The maximum (upper age) age must not be more than 40 years, provided that in case adequate eligible candidates of 40 years or below are not available, candidates above the age of 40 years will also be eligible.
4. Reservation as per Pb. Govt. rules. If no eligible reserve category candidate is available, the seats will be filled from eligible general category candidates.
5. The Application on prescribed proforma must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, permanent residence, marks sheet, degree, experience etc.
6. The applications received without a valid bank draft or without legible copies of documents or apparently containing incomplete information and those received after prescribed date & time will be summarily rejected.
7. Applicant must possess the requisite qualification & Experience by the last date of receipt of application.
8. Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel. 9. Permanent Registration is required from Punjab Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
10. The term of appointment for the post is for three years.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Walk-In-Interview to fill up the posts of Senior Resident/Senior Tutor (on tenure basis) in various department at GGS Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot will be held at Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot on 23.07.2021at 02:00 PM.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from BFUHS.To Apply for the job posting from BFUHS, please click on the Apply Now button below.