Senior Resident Jobs in Kolkata at ESIC - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 23, 2021 17:40 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||ESIC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Resident Jobs|
|No of Posts||37 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 101,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Walk-In Date||10/08/2021 - 12/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
A walk-in-interview will be held at ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka for immediate engagement and drawing up of panel for future engagement of Senior Residents in ESI PGIMSR, ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka in the following departments/specialties. Engagement of Senior Residents will initially be for a period of one year and may be renewed/extended on yearly basis for a total period of 3 years including the initial one year, subject to satisfactory performance.
Advt. No: 09/2021
1. Name of the Post: Senior Residents
2. No of Post: 37
3. Emoluments: Senior Resident under Residency Scheme: Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 101000/- per month. The consolidated remuneration may stand revised by 2.50% after every one year (No other allowances would be payable).
4. Essential Educational qualification as on date mentioned above for the respective Departments/Specialties:
a) Medical PG Degree/DNB in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution OR Medical Diploma in concerned specialty/Department from a recognized Medical Institution with 2 years experience from a Medical Institution
b) MCI/State MC Registration
c) Candidates on bond are not eligible
d) Candidates need to provide Bond clearance certificate from Appointing Authority which have completed compulsory post PG Bond Service.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purpose.
3. Candidate selected for engagement will have to execute a contract on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with candidate. Cost of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
4. On engagement Senior Residents will be required to deposit security of Rs. 32000/- (Rupees thirty two thousand only) through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1 at the time of joining, which is refundable only after completion of engagement period and on production of “No dues certificate”.
5. Residential accommodation/quarter will be provided to the selected Senior Residents under Residency Scheme subject to availability. If provided the ESIC Hospital, Joka will not allow any House Rent Allowance (HRA). In case of non acceptance of quarter facilities by him/her inspite of availability of the quarter the ESIC Hospital, Joka authority can deduct admissible HRA from his/her salary
At the time of Interview the candidates should bring along with them Original plus Attested copies of
1. MCI/State MC Registration,
2. Educational qualifications certificates/mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards,
3. Experience certificate (if any),
4. Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate/Admit Card),
5. Caste certificate (in case of OBC candidate, updated OBC certificate in Govt. of India Format to be submitted), Disability Certificate from Competent Authority,
6. 2 recent passport size photographs.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Date of Interview of the above mentionedDepartment/Specialityare as follows:
1. General Surgery ,Obst&Gynae,Pediatrics,NICU& PICU: 10.08.2021
2. Chest Medicine, Radiodiagnosis, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology: 11.08.2021
3. Anaesthesia,1CU,Dermatology, Psychiatry, General Medicine: 12.08.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ESIC, please click on the Apply Now button below.