Senior Resident Jobs in Bangalore at ESIC Hospital Peenya, Bangalore - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 29, 2021 17:45 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Esic Hospital Peenya , Bangalore Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Resident Jobs|
|No of Posts||6 Posts|
|Job Location||Bangalore Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
Application are invited for filling the vacant posts of Senior Residents for a period of one year on tenure basis (extendable up to maximum of three years, under residency scheme as per annual objective evaluation sheet of work performance of concerned HOD
No.492/A/12/13/Rectt/2014/Estt (VoI IV)
1. Name of the Post: Senior Residents
2. No of vacant posts: 06
3. Minimum Qualification(for Senior Resident): MBBS with PG Degree /Diploma in concerned specialty. OR MBBS with two years working experience in concerned department.
Note: Preference will be given to a PG qualified candidate
4. Minimum Qualification (SR Dentist): MDS/Diploma in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
5. Emoluments: Pay band in the Level 11 plus other allowances applicable under ESIC (Staff conditions of services) Regulation, 1959
Terms and Conditions:
1. The number of vacancies may be changed without any prior notice.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible either for the ‘Walk- in- interview’ or for joining the post.
3. The Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any post.
4. Selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital
5. Hostel accommodation/quarters/uniform will not be provided.
6. The selected candidates will have to join immediately / within 15 days from the date of receipt of the Selection order
7. The selected candidate for the post of Senior Resident will have to furnish a DD/Bankers Cheque for an amount of Rs. 95,000/- (Rupees Ninety Five Thousand Only) drawn in favor of ‘ESIC A/c No 1’ payable at Bengaluru towards security deposit. If the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract within One Year of the commencement of the contract, Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty thousand only)will be appropriated towards administrative cost.
8. The selected candidate will have to give one month notice prior to his resignation, failing which amount of one month’s salary or amount towards the short fall of one month notice period will be paid by the selected candidate.
9. The selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness & verification of Character & Antecedents.
10. Private practice is strictly not allowed as the selected candidates will be in receipt of non-practicing allowance. If found guilty, suitable action as provided under the relevant rules shall be taken..
11. The appointment shall not offer any right or preference for regular appointment.
12. No claim for any service benefit like, PF, Pension, Gratuity, medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion and leave will be admissible,
13. Candidates must be registered with Karnataka Medial Council or MCI before joining the post.
14. The candidate who is in Government Service should submit ”No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
15. Candidate seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC must ensure that they are entitled to such reservations as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC Certificate issued within the due date by the authority mentioned in the format
For Candidates Documents Required (Original & one copy Xerox)
1. Matriculation Certificate for Age Proof
2. MMC/MCI Registration Certificate
3. Proof of Educational Qualification
4. Internship Completion Certificate
5. Caste Certificate/No Creamy Layer Certificate
6. Experience certificate
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Duly filled in application form in the prescribed format.
2. The candidates should attend the interview with photocopies of Matriculation certificate (for proof of Age), MBBS, PG Degree certificate if applicable and SC/ST/OBC certificate, KMC registration certificate and two passport size photographs., experience certificate along with originals duly self-attested.
a) Date of Interview 09.08.2021
b) Reporting time for Registration 09.15 A.M to 11.00 A.M
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Esic Hospital Peenya , Bangalore, please click on the Apply Now button below.