Senior Research Officer jobs in Mumbai at IIPS - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Nov 18, 2021 03:58 PM | Yuvarani Sivakumar
|Company Name||IIPS Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Senior Research Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/11/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the following Mumbai-based ad-hoc posts for the project at the International Institute of Population sciences (IIPS)
1. Post Name: Project: “Small area estimates of COVID-19 disease in India: What we missed”
2. Post Name: Senior Research Officer
3. No. of post: 01
4. Essential Qualifications: Awarded MPhil /awarded PhD degree or pursuing PhD in Biostatistics & demography/Statistics/Population Studies/Demography/Health statistics Application of Small area estimation methods and its application to mortality analysis Two years' work experience in statistics/population studies/healt economics/public health/geospatial analysis for MPhil degree holders Experience in working with large scale data NSSO (priority), Census of India, LASI, covID19 databases, JHU, World Bank, and other databases.
5. Desirable Qualifications: Experience in the application of machine learning methods and other statistical methods Experience in application of GIs, remote sensing, extraction of spatial data etc. Excellent programming skills in R software and STATA/SPSs/SAS Articles published in a peer-reviewed (reputed) journal related to demography/health economics/public health/spatial analysis, and mortality analysis
6. Specific tasks: Takes lead in project activities such as conceptualization, systematic review, meta-analysis, and data analyses. Data curation, data management, data compilation and data warehouse Verification and validation of variables and indicators Advanced statistical analysis for estimation of variables of interest and statistical and geospatial analysis.
7. Duration: Three months (likely to be extended till the tenure of the project)
8. Salary Rs. 60,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Essential qualifications may be relaxed by the selection committee in case of a candidate found exceptionally suitable otherwise.
Selection Procedure :
Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed and invited for a virtual interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates qualifying the above criteria may send their application along with a short write up (on how he/she will be best fit for the position), updated CV and self-attested copy of documents in support of their qualification and experience to email@example.com and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org until by 27th November 2021. Date of interview maybe scheduled at the end of November 2021.
2. Applicants should mention the name of the project and post applied (Application for COVID19-SRO-IIPS/COVID19-RO-IIPS) in the subject of the E-mail and application. IIPS reserves all the rights to call for any candidate for interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIPS, please click on the Apply Now button below.