Senior Research Officer jobs in Chandigarth at PGIMER - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 18:02 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||PGIMER Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Research Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 100,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Chandigarh Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||02/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Chandigarh Govt Jobs|
An online screening test may be administered on 5 th August 2021 at 10.00 am followed by interview via Skype or Zoom on the same date.
1. Post Name: Senior Research Officer
2. No. of Post: 1
3. Duration: Up to 3 November, 2022
4. Emoluments per months (in Rs.): 1,00,000/-
5. Qualification: Essential: 1. Master in Public Health (MPH) with at least 1 year of health economics related research experience. 2. At least 2 journal publications related to economic evaluations/health technology assessment
6. Desirable: - Functional knowledge of health technology assessment - Good communication and scientific writing skills.
7. Following posts are required to be filled under above mentioned project on contract basis.
8. Department- Department of Community Medicine & School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh
9. Project- “Strengthening Health Economics Evidence for India”
Please provide your email and phone numbers for correspondence in the CV application. All communications will be sent on email.
Selection Procedure :
Information regarding login details for screening test will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates via email on 1st August 2021. In view of Covid-19, no face to face interview will be conducted in the department.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates should use below link to fill the online application form. Last date of submission of form is 2 nd August July 2021 till 12 Noon. Application received after 2 nd August 2021 will not be entertained.
2. LINK - https://www.healtheconomics.pgisph.in/SPH_Recruitment/
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from PGIMER, please click on the Apply Now button below.