Senior Research Fellow Jobs in Ludhiana at PAU - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 23, 2021 17:50 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||PAU Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Ludhiana Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||06/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Punjab Govt Jobs|
Applications on prescribed form are invited containing name, address, age, educational qualifications, experience etc. along with attested copies of certificates for the engagement of Senior Research Fellows (Plant Breeding & Genetics) @ Rs.31000/- plus HRA per month fixed each on contractual basis for a period of six months provided in the scheme " ICAR NAHEP-CAAST Project on Natural Resources Management for Sustainable Agriculture” ICAR-85 (PC-2505) )” or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
1. Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellows
2. Educational qualifications:
a) B.Sc. (Agriculture) (Hons.)/B. Sc. (Hort.)/B.Sc.(Forestry)/B.Sc.(Medical)/B.Sc.(Biotech.) with minimum OCPA 6.00/10.00 basis or 60% marks.
b) M.Sc. in Plant Breeding & Genetics/Agril. Biotechnology with at least 6.50/10.00 OCPA or 65% marks
3. Desirable: Experience in the relevant field
4. Salary: Rs.31000/- plus HRA per month fixed
The application form for the above said post may be obtained from the office of the Head, Department of Soil Science by submitting a bank draft for Rs.200/- issued in favour of Comptroller, PAU, and Ludhiana.
Note: 1.The candidate, who does not possess Master’s degree in the relevant subject but possesses Ph.D. degree in the discipline required at Master’s level, shall be eligible for the post.
Note II: Candidates having postgraduate degree in Basic Sciences with three years Bachelor’s degree must have NET qualification and two years research experience. However, Ph.D. candidates are exempted from this condition.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. The candidates should ensure that they fulfil the qualifications by the last date of submission of application.
2. The last date for the receipt of applications in the office duly completed in all respect is 6-8-2021. The incomplete applications or unsupported by requisite documents will not be entertained. The candidates should appear for interview on 12-8-2021 at 11.30 a.m. in the office room of Head of the Department. No separate information for interview will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from PAU, please click on the Apply Now button below.