Senior Research Fellow Jobs in Hyderabad at IIMR - Apply Now
Last updated: Oct 11, 2021 09:39 AM | V Sruthi
|Company Name||IIMR Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||14/10/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
2. Emoluments: Rs. 31,000 plus HRA as per ICAR guidelines Up to March 2022 and likely to be extended up to March 2023;
3. Essential qualifications: Master’s degree in the Food process engineering/ Agricultural and Process Engineering/ Food Technology/ Food Sciences and Nutrition/ Food Chemistry/ M.Tech, with B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering) with knowledge on mechanization. Candidates having Post Graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification and 2 years research experience.
4. Desirable: Experience in FMCG/ Food Sector, basic knowledge in cereals processing machinery, postharvest machinery, primary processing machinery, also able to handle lab equipment, ability to analyze statistical data and documentation skills. Proficiency in English, and sufficient knowledge in MS-Office and computer usage. Willing to travel
Terms and Conditions:
1. The above posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis till March 31, 2022 (likely to be extended).
2. The candidates have to send scanned copies of all educational and experience certificates along with your CV for verification.
3. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for interviews on a virtual platform through mail.
4. The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment/ absorption in Nutrihub TBISC/ICAR-IIMR/ or in any funding agency at the end of the project.
5. Selected candidate/s will be positioned in Nutrihub TBISC/ ICAR-Indian Institute of Millets Research, Hyderabad-030 for contractual job.
6. Nutrihub-TBISC/ ICAR-IIMR reserves the right to alter/ change/ cancel this advertisement/ recruitment without assigning any reason at any stage of recruitment process.
7. Candidates have to login (in case of virtual interviews) before 15 mins of scheduled time. And should wait for their turn patiently.
8. Selected candidate has to produce an undertaking, stating that he/she is not enrolled in any other job or academic courses etc. (either full time or part time) at the time of joining.
9. Professional tax & TDS may be deducted as per rules wherever applicable.
10. Please be watchful if any corrigendum issued on updates/ modifications on the subject. (www.millets.res.in/ad.php) and (www.nutrihubiimr.com/careers)
Selection Procedure :
The shortlisted candidates shall be called for interviews on a virtual platform through mail.
How to Apply :
Eligible and interested candidates may send their filled in Application (given below), CV along with qualification and experience certificates scanned copies and recent passport photo to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14.10.2021, 5:00 pm.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIMR, please click on the Apply Now button below.