Senior Research Fellow jobs in Coimbatore for M.Sc at TNAU - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 17, 2021 14:58 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||TNAU Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Coimbatore Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the Scheme/Project: Developing Multiple Stress Resistance Rice Genotypes through Marker Assisted Selection
2. Name of the Employer: The Director (Centre for Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology), TNAU, Coimbatore.
3. Qualification: Master’s degree from Farm University M.Sc., (Agri) in Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding and Genetics (with 4 years Bachelor degree from SAUs)
4. Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
5. Number of Post: 1 (One only)
6. Pay (Rs.): With NET Rs. 31,000/- p.m. Without NET Rs. 25,000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. The date, time and place of interview may be confirmed well in advance with concerned employer prior to the interview. All original certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, publications and other relevant documents should be produced at the time of interview.
2. Eligible candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed application form available with Dean, Centre for Students Welfare / Deans of the affiliated colleges concern along with the self attested xerox copies of the relevant supportive documents. The application should be submitted to the concerned employer before the due date for further processing.
3. Place, Date and Time of Interview: The Director (CPMB&B), TNAU, Coimbatore 02.06.2021 09.00 a.m.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from TNAU, please click on the Apply Now button below.