Senior R & D Engineer jobs in Gurgaon for M.Tech./M.E./B.Tech./ B.E.at NBRC - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Apr 15, 2021 15:12 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||NBRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior R & D Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gurgaon Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||23/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Haryana Govt Jobs|
1. National Brain Research Centre (Nbrc) invites application for the position of “Senior R&D Engineer (Project)” in MeitY funded project titled “Artificial Intelligence for Early Predictive Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease using Multi-Modal Imaging Data”.
2. Applications are invited for the position of Senior R&D Engineer (Project) in the laboratory of Prof. Pravat K. Mandal at National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, India. The scientific interest of the lab is to identify early in vivo biomarkers for neurodegenerative disorders, particularly Alzheimer’s disease and imaging based database “ANSH”. The lab uses multi-modal neuroimaging techniques, i.e. magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), functional MRI (fMRI), and magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) to investigate the associated structural, functional, and neurochemical brain alterations, respectively. Please see the research page of Prof. Pravat K. Mandal for various research activities
3. Name of the position: Senior R&D engineer (Project)
4. No. of Post: 01
5. Emoluments: 45,000/- p.m. (consolidated) (No other allowances are applicable).
6. Essential qualification
a. M. Tech. / M. E. in Electronic & Communication / Electrical / Computer Science OR
b. B. Tech. / B. E. in Electronic & Communication / Electrical / Computer Science with three-years’ experience after B. Tech. / B. E.
c. Minimum 60% marks from matriculation onwards.
7. Desirable Qualification / Experience
a. Multi-model image processing/pattern recognition/Artificial Intelligence in medical imaging.
b. Ability to multitask, effective project leadership and management.
c. Knowledge and experience with Neuroimaging, and MR Spectroscopy will be added advantage.
d. Excellent scientific communication and writing skills is highly desirable.
e. Experience with Imaging data analysis tools viz., MATLAB, IDL, and R software.
8. Mandatory requirement: Statement of Purpose (SOP) (minimum 250 words) indicating your research interests /expertise. Candidate should indicate how his / her experience / expertise will help ongoing research activities of the Neuroimaging and Neurospectroscopy laboratory (please check the lab web page)
9. Job Responsibilities: The candidate will help for ANSH data base development in consultation with the Principal Investigator. He/she will design specific projects on Neuroscience research, including the selection of appropriate methods and techniques on MRI/MRS/fMRI data and. In some cases, the candidate may be expected to supervise/help team members or technicians regarding the technical aspects of the research, including methods development, trouble-shooting problems, interpreting results and planning follow-up experiments
10. Project Investigator: Prof. Pravat K. Mandal For academic questions, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Tenure: The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and may be extended on performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
12. Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability
No TA / DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure :
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview to be held at NBRC.
2. Short-listing of the candidates will be done based on their following information:
a. Statement of purpose
b. Academic credentials
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the prescribed requirements can send filled-in application form along with bio-data and self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience by speed-post addressed to “The Administrative Officer (Academics), National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 052, Gurgaon, Haryana”. Last date of receipt of application will be by 5.30 P.M. on 23rd April 2021. Due to the current situation (COVID-19) candidates can apply by post or by email (documents require in pdf format only) (email ID: email@example.com)
Advertisement No. Acad. / 10 / 2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NBRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.