Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Delhi For B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/ M.Sc at ERNET India - Apply Now
Last updated: May 12, 2021 18:55 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||ERNET India Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Project Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 42,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||21/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
ERNET India intends to fill up the following posts on contract basis through Video conferencing per details below:-
1. Post Name: Sr. Project Engineer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Monthly Remuneration: Rs.42,000/- per month
4. Duration: Initially for a period of one year further extendable as per requirement
5. Essential Qualification: B.Tech/ BE/ MCA/ M.Sc or equivalent degree in relevant discipline
6. Work experience :Atleast 06 years in the relevant filed post qualification in case of B.Tech/BE/MCNMSc or equivalent or minimum 4 years of experience in the relevant filed post qualification in case of M.Tech/M.E or equivalent.
7. Relevant Discipline (Educational Qualification):- Electronics/ Information Technology/Electronics and Communication/ Tele Communication / Computer Science/Computer Application/ Instrumentation/Physics.
8. Relevant Field of Experience: - .Wifi/ Networking/ LAN/ Web designing/ Web hosting/ DNS/ICT application/ VSAT/ Wireless communication/ loT/ Software development/ Electronics/Telecom/ Internet/Al/ARNR/Blockchain etc. However, preference will be given to the candidates having experience of setting up and managing the E-classroom Infrastructure/lSO 27001 :2013 Implementation.
1. Upon selection of candidate, the candidates would be appointed initially for a period of one year, which may be extended up-to a maximum of project duration (Not exceeding three years) and or curtailed based on the performance and requirement of thesproject
2. If called for, issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India. falling which such candidates witl not be allowed to attend the interview /selection test against reserved posts and will not be allowed to claim the relaxation application in case of reserved categories.
3. The appointment against the above mentioned positions shall be purely on contract basis on above mentioned pay for fixed duration and against specific approved projects.
4. Further, incumbents so engaged under a particular project can be transferred to another project during or on completion of the project in which he/she originally deployed, in the organizational interest.
5. Candidate Shall produce proof of documents in support of educational qualification, experience, age etc. for verification before appearing in the selection process i.e Interview/test etc.
6. Candidates presently working in a Government/ Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Body are required to submit a 'No objection Certificate' from their present employer at the time of interview/ test etc., if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
7. The date of determining the upper age limit, Qualification and/ or experience shall be date of interview. Person below the age of 18 years are not eligible for consideration of selection.
8.Experience means post qualification and it will be counted after attaining minimum qualification as prescribed above.
9. Essential qualification as prescribed above should be full time regular course (s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized university (Deemed university/institutes.
10. Monthly remuneration will be subdivided/bjfurcated as per applicable finance norms of ERNET India.
11. Reservation and relaxation as admissible for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ will applicable as per the Govt of India norms, as applicable of ERNE T India.
12. Candidates belonging to reserved categories should produce the certificate at the time of written test/skill test [interview etc.
13. In case of candidates belonging to OBC categories, certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section.
14. ERNE T India reserves the right to relax/modify/any criteria of eligibility regarding age/qualification/Experience or any other relevant parameters if candidate is found otherwise suitable.
15. Canvassing in any manner and bringing outside influence shall make the candidate liable for rejection
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidate will be informed by return email indicating tentative time enabling them to attend the interview through video conferencing on prior to the date of interview candidates must have good internet facility and available on mentioned mobile number
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates interested to appear in interview through video conferencing should forward their CV/Bio data in the format provided at along with self attested certificate in proof of education lexperience/age/caste etc. through email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 04:00 PM on 21.05.2021.
2. Date & Time of Interview : - 24.05.2021 at 02:00 PM
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ERNET India, please click on the Apply Now button below.