Senior Project Associate jobs in Singrauli at National Chemical Laboratory - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 17:11 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Project Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 42,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Singrauli Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||08/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Senior Project Associate
2. No. of Post: 1
3. Minimum prescribed educational qualifications:
(i) MSc / MTech / BSMS degree or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine degree from recognized university or equivalent and
(ii) Four year experience in Research & Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science & Technology Organisations and Scientific activities and services and sound working knowledge of MSoffice.
(iii) Doctoral degree in Science / Engineering / Technology / MD / MS from a recognized University or equivalent
4. With High proficiency in English speaking, writing and sound knowledge of working with MS-office.
5. Desirable experience: Minimum 1-2 year experience in conducting and organizing the science outreach activities, develop content, compile relevant information, organize events, training programs / workshops, develop reports and any other work that involves outreach of science (for school students upto 12th grade). The candidate is expected to carry out administrative works and follow up with different departments of organisation and stakeholders. Preference will be given to experienced and matured candidates.
6. Job requirement: Candidates having sufficient experience in developing school level (upto 12th grade) PCMB experiments for students for demonstration purpose may apply. The candidate is expected to analyze and apply recent trends of outreach programs, visit schools and junior colleges to popularize Jigyasa programs and deliver popular talks, carry out science demonstrations etc. In addition, capable of creating innovative models, DIY kits etc. The candidate is also expected to provide administrative assistance, design plans, data & documents management and as per the requirement. The candidate should be willing to work both from home / office and willing to work beyond office hours to meet deadlines and capable of handling work pressure.
Selection Procedure :
1. The announcement of shortlisted candidates will be put up on the same link as this advertisement.
2. The candidates shortlisted by the Screening Committee for being called for an interview would be notified on the NCL Notice Board on the NCL Main Gate and on website on 16-August-2021.
3. The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for an online interview before the Selection Committee of the Laboratory at 11.00 a.m. on 20-August-2021. No interview call letter will be issued separately. The link for interview, will be emailed to the candidates email id.
How to Apply :
1. The application may be preferably sent by email to Dr. Wafia Masih (email@example.com) in the specified format made in excel sheet and saved as pdf. Kindly email both pdf (will be used for forwarding to selection committee) and excel sheet (this will be used for compilation). Please keep same content in both documents.
2. The filename / document should be named as ‘Studentfirstname-positionapplied.xls’ and ‘Studentfirstname-positionapplied.pdf’. For example if student firstname is XYZ and position applied is Project Associate II and Sr.No.5 then filename will be ‘Xyz-PAII5’ or if position applied is Senior Project Associate then filename will be ‘Xyz-SPA’ . The subject of the email while applying for the position should read “Application for PA-II Sr. No. 1 (sr. no.) or PA II Sr.No. 2 may be provided for clarity.
3. The format is attached at the end of this advertisement. Please restrict to only one page. Prepare the application by typing, in the below, given format only, and preferably, email the self-attested scanned pdf copy. We should receive only two documents in PDF & Excelsheet as an attachment in the given format. Original certificates / mark-list, to be produced online, at the time of interview.
4. The email application should reach on or before 8 th August, 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from National Chemical Laboratory, please click on the Apply Now button below.