Senior Executive Jobs in Chennai at NIOT - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 06, 2021 15:42 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||NIOT Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Executive Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 112,400 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||16/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the post: Senior Executive
2. Number of post: 01 (One)
3. Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University, basic knowledge of computer and minimum 6/10 years experience preferably in Govt. / PSU / Autonomous Bodies in the relevant area in PB-1+G.P.Rs.2800/2400 respectively or its equivalent
4. Desirable: (i) Post Graduation (ii) Any other qualification / experience
5. Job Requirement:
i. Effective administrative support in management of Scientific / Research activities of the Institute Handling of legal cases and RTI matters pertaining to NIOT Drafting of agreements / contracts / tender documents, including manpower contract, etc.,
ii. Deal with matters related to Statutory / Internal / Ministry / CAG audit and coordination NPS related matters, etc.Co-ordination & liaison with offices of Central Govt. / State Govt. / statutory bodies, etc., whenever required Monitoring and Supervision of Accounts related matters of the Institute
iii. Planning, budgeting and oversee the expenditure in line with procedures and policies of Govt. of India, adherence to GFR and other expenditure related regulations of Central Govt., expenditure control in execution of projects, handling payments through Public Financial Management System (PFMS)
iv. Adherence to ICAI Accounting Standards in book keeping, formulation & disclosure of accounting policies; revenue and capital accounting; control over computerized web based accounting of daily transactions and reconciliation, etc.
v. Consolidation of Accounts; Drawing up Balance Sheet for reporting to Parliament; Statutory obligations in institutional Income Tax; Reply to assessment notices; Handle statutory obligations GST, Customs Duty and periodical returns TDS on business transactions and salary and remittance;
vi. Letters of Credit; Foreign Exchange transactions management; FEMA obligations; Managing investments; Provident Fund Management; Internal controls Advise and guide in carrying out Stores & Purchase related matters of the Institute
vii. Handling procurement and stores functions, contractual support management with foreign vendors / suppliers E-tender process Handle Contract Management, including import and export & arbitration cases
6. Pay Scale: Pay Level 06 (Rs. 35400 - 112400) and allowances as admissible to Central Govt. Employees
7,. ADVERTISEMENT No. NIOT/E&P/01/2021(Regular)
(i) Educational Qualification Certificates (from 10th standard onwards in chronological order)
(ii) Proof for date of Birth – (If not available in the School/Degree Certificate)
(iii) Mark Lists for all semesters or Consolidated mark lists issued by the University. & Degree Certificate
(iv) Experience certificates
(v) Publications made/Reprints of the Journals (for Scientist – D post only)
(vi) Copies of the APAR for the last five years.
(vii) NOC and Vigilance clearance certificate.
1. Candidate must be a citizen of India
2. Request for change/correction in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstance.
3. Late/incomplete applications, Online applications without hardcopy or vice versa will be rejected
4. Paste a recent passport size photograph in the space provided for at the right top portion on the first page in the hard copy of the application. The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected
5. The Advertisement No., Post No. and Post Name should be clearly superscribed on the envelope
6. Women candidates fulfilling the requirements are encouraged to apply for the post.
7. Candidates who are in Government/ autonomous Institutions and PSU should forward their online generated applications through proper channel or submit NOC from the employer for applying for the post. The forwarding letter/NOC must clear state that the candidate is clear from vigilance angle
8. No TA/DA will be paid towards attending the Interview. Outstation SC/ST candidates called for Interview will be reimbursed to and fro sleeper class rail fare by the shortest route from the place of residence (as per application) or actual starting place whichever is less on production of travel (Bus / rail ticket)
9. The candidates selected are liable to work anywhere in India in any of the Projects of NIOT
10. NIOT cannot take any responsibility for transit and other delays
11. The number of posts mentioned in the advertisement may vary depending upon the requirements. NIOT reserves the right not to fill up the post without assigning any reasons what so ever
12. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification
13. The decision of NIOT in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection the application shall be final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/her agency
14. The call letter for Interview will be communicated through the registered email
Selection Procedure :
1. The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum requirements and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
2. If the number of application, received in response to advertisement is large, NIOT may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to the reasonable limit through Short listing Process by adopting suitable criteria, like cut off marks in the minimum educational qualification, relevant experience in the field, consistency in the APAR etc.
3. The criteria for short listing the applications will be set by a Committee constituted to screen the applications depending upon the number of application received.
4. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the experience possessed by the candidate with reference to the job requirements, APAR grading. If needed the selection committee may call the candidate’s for a personal interaction.
5. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates who are not called for shortlisted/selected.
6. Mode on Recruitment : On Deputation basis
How to Apply :
1. The detailed requirements for these posts and the procedure for submitting applications have been uploaded on website link https://www.niot.res.in/index.php/recruitment
2. The application form is available online on NIOT website http://www.niot.res.in/index.php/ recruitment. The candidate has to fill the application online and upload recent passport size photograph (to enable issue of admit card for appearing test) and scanned copies of the documents listed below. Upon submission, an online Registration Number will be provided by the system
3. After allotment of Registration Number, the candidate has to take print out of the application and send the same duly signed along with self-attested copies of the following certificates to reach the Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600100, India within 07 days
4. (15 days for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep) from the date of closing of online submission.
5. Last Date For Online Applications: 16.08.2021
6. Last Date For Receipt Of Non-remote Localities: 23.08.2021
7. Hard Copy Of Applications - Remote Localities: 30.08.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIOT, please click on the Apply Now button below.